In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Friday, November 30, 2007

Arrival of my new love

This morning about 10plus my new love has arrival.
My family and I were so excited..
I couldn't sleep last nite and kept praying...

Finally here comes my new love..
But I had to work today..
Kept looking at the clock to see when can I knock off..



I was pretty upset today after my boss told me that he suggest to change the operating hours shorter and take away me and my co-worker's off day..meaning we will have to work 6 days next year.
I was very upset cuz that's the agreement for my stay last year when he promise that I can work 5 days thats why I stayed on..now..I am really disappointed in him.
I told him that I will be very stress if I got no off day..esp next year I have to work and study at the same time.
I dun care..if he is not caring or understanding..I will have to seek another job soon..when I get one I will leave as I once mentioned.

Finally its time to knock off..I rushed to K.K Hospital to meet my new lover..
you must be wondering why K.K?

Hee..well..here is my new love...



Isn't she sweet? See how sound asleep is little princess..
Such a sweetie pie...

Here is the Dad (Congrate Brother finally promoted to DADDY.)



Congrate to Mummy..finally become Ah Ma...



And congrate to me, finally become 姑姑 (mum said I am 大姑, I said sound so old..call 姑姑can already..hee)finally a niece...Thank you God for the smooth operation that Baby and mummy (Kit-my sister in law) is both in great health.



I bet you can't believe ..little princess tho arrived one month earlier is in great health! Very health, strong and pinky..hahaha..Her backbone is so well develope that she is so easy to carry (very stable, not soft) and she even flip herself in her 'bed' just now... wow..



See...she is sleeping so soundly....zzZZZzzZZ...



I said little princess looks like magi in the bible..will wrapped up..hahaha..



Thank You Father in Heaven for the arrival of this little princess and just in time with celebrate this Christmas with us..See..she is all wrapped up and so cozy..ready for Christmas like her aunt (Gu Gu) me..hee

Oh for some curious mummies will sure ask..how heavy is little princess?
Little princess weighs 3.1kg.. very light and nice to carry..
But according to Doctor and nurse as well as her daddy & mummy...she is very heavy..
cuz she is a premature baby...

Her daddy who is my eldest brother told my mum to take over the bb after he carried for a while saying his arms cramp..hahaha..cuz he said he dun dare to move the baby so his arms becomes stiff and blood cannot circulate..haha..cuz my brother is huge and bb is sooo small..

Little princess hasn't got her name yet as her daddy & mummy are not Christian so..they are kind of superstitious... wanting her to be named only after she is born.
In any way..she is in good hands..
esp she has 4 Christians - granny,aunts & uncle always praying for her and looking after her. Esp when I am a baby expert..Uh Hmm.. hahaha..

I just love babies and children...seeing them..my troubles and worries are all gone. Thank you Father in Heaven..in losting one I gained 2...precious in my life.

I wanted to get something for both the courageous mum who just gave birth to this little princess and the little princess herself..
Looking thru everything in the Flower shop in K.K, finally decide to get this..
cuz it has everything I want..



Flower & bear for the mum (Kit loves flowers and bears)..some of u might not know Kit is my friend who I introduce to my brother - prefect match..

The rest are for little princess...

Many often neglect mummy and only concentrate on the baby esp when paying them a visit..
To me..I think Mums are great people who bear the baby and suffer so much during pregnancy and then give birth to the baby..so Mummy is as important as baby...if not more than Baby. Only with Mummy can baby survive and of cuz daddy is as important..and that makes a happy family..

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.