In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, November 18, 2007

1st Children Choir Practice


Today is the 1st Children Choir Practice..in church..lead by me..
pianist Wanying.

This time is really a challenge for me..as i am suppose to teach the whole group from Nursery onwards to Pri 6.. can you imagine that..Phew..tough job..

I prepared 3 songs for them to learn.
Let's see.. we have a total of 5 practices of app 20mins each to get them perform the 3 items..

Only managed to run thru one Song. "Away in the Manger"..in Chinese and English.
The big ones only memories the Chinese part..small one.. NONE..why? Cuz their teacher forgot to send them to my class. They came in just 4 mins before dismissal. How to teach like that? I am very stress. No choice but smile and leave it to God.

Hopefully they will go home practice themselves. Told the bigger ones to buddy the small one to guide them thru as I can't manage a class of 20 over children by myself..from Nursery to pri 6. If you have kids of these age, you definitely will know what a tough time I have just to settle them down and teach esp within 20mins.
It will definitely be Miracle..no matter how much I love children and how much patients I have for children.
Do keep these in prayer for me okie thanks.

Finally left two more songs to run thru and then work on how to improve. Just pray that parents are cooperative too.

God bless and Merry Christmas everyone.
Angeline

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.