In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to my original lover

Finally, I decided to head back to my original Lover which is God, Lord Jesus Christ, after battling with loving or not the man whom I thot could be my life partner which eventually God told me he isn't what God has planned for me.
I was indeed really sad..
pulling myself thru the nite..asking God..why why why..
after putting in so much effort..to make this work..but...result: Flunk!

Listening to christian songs and reading the bible..
recalling what my sister ask me.. "Did you hear God's voice when you pray? Or u r just too concentrating to pour out all you want to God and not listening.."

Seriously..I haven't being reading the bible everyday which I should tho I did devotion on and off..not consistent..
I guess I place him more important than God subconciously...
That's probably what God wants me to realise...

Now I repent..
Decided that there is no lover as good as God.
As my morning poem prayer describe..
Worldly love has a price to pay..most of the time it brings uncertainty..and hurts..
But God's love doesn't.
Its a relieve to see the sunshine in the morning..
finally the dark scary nite has passed..
Darkness often gathers lots of emotions and thots esp negative thots and make one feel like the end of the world..

I felt relieve and thankful this morning to see the sun and God's beautiful creation.
Seeing God's love for me..
The sunlight he created chased all the darkness and negative thots away.
Thank You Jesus.

I made up my mind to start off each day from tomorrow onwards with prayer..and time alone with God. Motivated by my sister who wakes up 5am in the morning to go to Mass in catholic church to spend time quietly with God.
I just found out that St. Andrew Cathedral opens daily at 7am for people to go in to quiet themselve to pray and spend quiet time with God.
Will try out some day.
abit scare cuz never enters that place before..

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.