In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, November 3, 2007

Time Not Enough


Recently I find that I have not enough time..
there is just way too many things which I wanna learn..
esp after finishing my web design course on Dream Weaver 8 and Flash 8.
This will only allows me to do simple usual web design for web sites..
There are lots of things to do with programming in complex website tho not much people need that..and might not have the budget to get people to do so..
Web design involve lots of work and effort thus it can easily cost about 3k to 50k or more..depend on how complex one would want their website to be. It also require months to work on a website..esp for flash animation.
You will see more of it after I do up my own website for my SKETCH BOOK -my own design company. But its the most effective and convenient way to interact and adventise your company to bring in business.


Of cuz most websites esp Large companies, their website is normally done by more than a person..it will need a graphic designer, a web designer as well as a programmer to set it up and of cuz not forgetting the server..

After finishing the Web design course...I can actually start doing web design business for companies which need basic web site. Not so much of transaction involve..however, practice make perfect..I will have to spend lots of time practicing on those softwares to do what I want..like Graphic Design..
we are taught the basic use of Freehand, Photoshop, Pagemaker..but the rest is really up to us to learn and explore as we work on design projects..
As my trainer said "Schools are there just to impart the basic knowledge, its the workfield which will equip us to maximise the usage of such technical knowledge."

Tho working on projects we get to meet difficulties and we learn from there as we explore how to solve those problems.

Like a paint brush and paint...how the painting is to become lies in the hands of the person holding the brush and how he/she work with the brush and the paint.

There is just too much and so much so much I wanna learn so that I can become really good at web design and flash design (animations) so that I will continue to bring surprises to people around me and make this world be it business or personal..a better and interesting one..dun you agree?

I learn not for the sake of learning..I do not for the sake of doing..
I want my best to be put into all that I do..so that all my effort will bring positive impact on others..and make this world a better one.

Cheers :)
Make the best and the most out of your life while you are still in mission in this world.
Lets learn and grow together...Hand in hand..this world will be much beautiful and bright..
God bless..

God gives everyone gift..maximise your gift..bringing reward to this world and yourself.

Re: Thus at the stage of my life..its all about improving myself..no more time for other thots esp BGR.



Jackson Pollock is the First Abstract Artist for your information, becuz most people didn't know who started the abstract Art.

He is the one which I studied and did research on for my Art History..and I did a very nice project on that..base on my research on him and his background.

This is his website: http://www.jacksonpollock.org/ (have fun..just move ur mouse and see what happens there..) He is well-known for his Drip Art.

http://www.jackson-pollock.com/abstractexpressionism.html

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.