In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Nitemares

Did you ever feel like having bags of coins in your pockets weighing you down...
feel so heavy that you can hardly breath..and kind of frustrating?

That's just how I felt...last nite as I went to bed with my heavy body..heavy minded..heavy heart..

I prayed to God to take away all these burden from you and help me to learn to pass all my burdens to Him..cuz many of the time after we pray...we naturally took back those burdens which somehow we have a connection to it..unwilling to trust God to handle all these for us..Its a lesson that we all still have to learn..funny isn't it..

As mentioned..I had nitemares..
it just went on and on..
events after events...
In my dream..I dream of my school days buddy (one of my so-call sister in my group) having seen her for years..
then I dream of my best friend Joyce...my buddy Teo and his friends who we used to hang out together years back..
Then..there was I think Cindy..my new friend..friend of Joyce too..
And a little girl who keep clinging to me...
and someone who is demon possessed...

wow..The dream is soo soo complicated..
so much events..no time to breath..
I guess it somehow depict the complexity inside me..at this moment..
so much to handle..and manage..
so much emotions...
so much stress...

My head is so heavy...so is my body..
I get easily frustrated....at this point of time..
no patient..
so..better to stay at home..and rest today (my off day) and tomorrow is Vesak Day-Public Holiday..

Oh dear..why am I feeling so frustrated lack of patient...
probably its also my once-a-month's friend visiting..haha..

Having ulcers in my mouth..pimples..aching body..and down with cold..
I sound terrible right now ..isn't it..
ya..God is gracious..gave me just enough time for me to rest to recover over these two days..

But listening to hymns helps..to ease my frustration..brings me peace..that's why I changed the music here to soothing hymns..

Have a wonderful holidays you guys..

Oh and my silly hp bill is costing me $150 for last month..never so much..that "stupid" Gees plan is costing a bomb..out of don't know where..I called them up last nite to told them about my upset..and they said will get back to me today..
will call them now..dun like this feeling of hanging in the air..wants to settle it once and for all...
Oh boy oh boy!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.