In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, November 8, 2007

Strange dreams



Lately I have been having lots of nitemares..and weird dreams..din actually sleep well..
Just this morning after waking up, I fell asleep again..cuz wasn't feeling that well..
I had this strange dream..

I dream of my favourite half-boiled/soft boiled eggs..
Its my favourite..I will have them any time any where..if that sudden "feel" comes..hahaha..one of my buddy knows that I am very chosey about food..I eat whatever my "sudden-feel" tells me...thus she will always ask me.. "so..what is your "feel" like today..what do u wanna eat?" hahaha..I always sudden have some urge for special food..
And I can travel from one end of Singapore to another just to satisfy my taste-bud..

Well..back to where I left off just now..As I was saying I had a dream..
I was lining up in an old coffeeshop..looks like the one in my old workplace..
There was a looong queue..and I joined the Q. When it was my turn..I order 2 half-boiled eggs and a cup of coffee (Kopi O).
Guess what they actually charged me $5.XX I was shocked and looked at the person at the counter and asked..."What? Are you serious? You are charging me $5plus for only a cup of coffee and 2 eggs...Its way too expensive..Even YaKun the famous Kaya Toast store dun charge that much...why are you charging me soo much...?? And they replied that their bread is way better than Yakun..But..still in shock..and ponderings..Hey..I did not order bread so where does that extra charge comes from..and they just say it didn't include the charge of bread...Boy oh Boy!!! Never am I going to eat here anymore..

As I start eating those expensive eggs..the eggs suddenly turned so thick and yucky and it becomes like Kway Teow..Oh so terrible...Just never seems to finish..and my give up.

Oh thank God..all these were just a dream..
-------------------------------------------------------------------

In real life...I know the Boss of Yakun..He used to be one of my design client..and he is a very nice christian. He is married and has family..I always treat him as a very nice brother in Christ.Whenever he comes to my store to do his namecards or flyers he will not forget to bring me few bottles of his special Kaya to give them to me and my colleague to eat.. He is a very nice gentleman.. I still remember there was once he walked past my store saw me thru my glass panel..he went to buy me a bowl of dessert so that I can eat..Isn't him sweet? Hee..such a nice brother in christ..

He used to love the christian cd I played in my store whenever he calls up to place his order or comes into my store..
Too bad..we lost touched..since I left my previous printing office years back..Din wanna bring my client's contact with me as I left tho I have lots of close clients..cuz I think its not ethical to do so..and esp if they have family..got to be really careful not to cause any misunderstanding..

Just hope someday I will get to meet him again..not sure if he can still remember this little sister in christ..

:)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.