In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, November 27, 2007

River Vs Traffic Light



It rained this morning..As I was walking along my favourite path Singapore River, I saw the rain hits onto the river...looked so peaceful..unlike me who is walking along the bridge pulling my long skirt in a chaotic manner..
I stopped for a while admiring the peaceful sight down the river..

Later this evening on my way to Cityhall..I passed that river again..
Looking at the river again..
it seem looks peaceful tho more glamorous, surrounded by the lightings around it and the Bunk boat taking tourists for a ride to enjoy this beautiful scenery...
Can't help but to take out my hp and start snapping...
Click..Click..Click..

What do we learn from here?
Peacefulness is not affected by outer circumstances..just like Singapore River..

=====================================================================

Across the street approaching the Blinking Man (Traffic Light), another thot strikes my mind..Green Man / Green Blinking Man / Red Man..

Doesn't this depict our life?
There are times to Go...time to Get Ready to Stop...and time to Stop.
Many times in Life...We got ourselves in mess cuz we never follow instruction to Cross our life with Care.
We walk as its time to walk.. Dash across when its time to Get ready to Stop, no more walking if we have not started..and Worst of all..When its a Red Man-time to Stop..We thot well..it still looks fine and safe for me..maybe I could just make my way thru quickly and so we Dashed across, not knowing the danger which awaits us at the other end of the road.

There is a time for everything..
but we human messed it up..
The set of safety rules are look upon as a "Who bothers..no one knows..it seems alrite wah...its so troublesome and waste of time..to follow these rules"
I guess I am one of these "rules breaker" who has ended up hurting myself..

Now what about you?
Next time you saw a blinking Man..what will you do?

Angel

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.