In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Path Seekers

Other than my own design business SKETCH BOOK..
I help out - work full time in my church's Christian Bookstore at 17 New Bridge Road (level One)
opp Clarke Quay Mrt exit E.

Many are curious how does our store looks like..
This is how it looks



Looks like a nice place rite???
Its indeed very peaceful and nice place..
The aircon is very cool..you will feel like winter once you step in..and with those nice music CD I played..you will only love to stay longer..and will feel the tingle of Christmas..(hee..esp if u see me wearing my snow bootie from Australia..a present from Sandra my buddy in Melbourne..)

Customers often like to pop by to flip thru some books, get some gifts, Christian books and cd/vcd/dvds from us..

There is a bus stop outside our doorstep..very convenient..

As Christmas is round the corner..
we have started our Christmas offers from 10%-50% for all items except Nett items or those which has special rate indicated..
Business is pretty good since we started our Christmas promotion...

We are extending our business hours from 3 Dec - 21 Dec..
Mon-Fri: 10am to 7.30pm
Sat: 10am to 5.30pm
** Sun & Public Holiday: CLOSED.

Enquiry: 6336 6789 (easy to remember rite? Hee..)
or email : pathseekersltd@yahoo.com

Hope to see u there for some christmas shopping..
Ho Ho Ho..

(Funny huh..whenever I talk about Business I get so awake..excited and Happy..)
Thus kind of sad everytime I knock off from work..

For more info Click Here


Angel

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.