In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Joyce and Cindy!


Today is my best friend Joyce and Cindy's birthday.

Meet Joyce outside starbuck at Central. But she ended up at Clarke Quay cuz Taxi dunno how to come to Central.
Took this pic of Central. very nice Christmas Deco.



Joyce gave me a treat at Bayang Restaurant at Clarke Quay. The food there is not bad. I like the Ambience. But kind of expensive.

What a feast we have!

After dinner, Cindy finally arrived..The two birthday Girls are here..Its time for party...
So we went to Pump to have some drinks...
Cindy said that the live band is great!
Indeed they are impressive!
Pump has nice ambience too..very Christmas-like.


Before we enter Joyce and I were captivated by the nice deco at the fountain.


Of cuz we couldn't resist taking pic infront of the beautifully decorated fountain space.


We had a nice time catching up at Pump. Cindy shared with us her China Backpack experience..Sound like quite an adventure, I should say.
Then I sms Bill told him its Joyce's birthday, ask if he wanna send his birthday greeting to her too. He is so sweet..took the effort to sms her his greetings while in the mist of his meeting...as usual always busy.

I bought a party bag for Joyce as her birthday present. This woman loves bags and has wide collection of them. She said my taste got better and better..hahaha..
As for Cindy, I bought her a cute monkey Bob..(something similar to what Bill bought for me before, just that its a little cute monkey.) Cuz Cindy the nite owl always lack of sleep. I want her to have a good sleep watching cute Bob bobs his head.
Hope you guys like the presents I bought.


I love this pic..hahaha..

Thanks Cindy for your treat at Pump and the nice bag you got me from China. :)

One thing I MUST mentioned..
Cindy is very thoughtful...
after Joyce board the cab home..we were still walking and waiting for our cab. Cindy made a great suggestion.. "Whoever who board the cab first gives the other one a ride to a place which is easier to take a cab." And she did.
Not only did the cab driver dropped me at a place to take the cab easily..they actually waiting till I get a cab and board the cab then go off..cuz that place is very dark. I must say..I am very touched.

Thanks Cindy again..hee (ya..after getting to know you better and better...I got really thankfully for knowing you. And understand why is Joyce so close to you hee..)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.