In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mission accomplished!

Today I rec'd a news that one of my churchmate has returned to the Lord (passed away) this afternoon.

For once I had a 2nd thot if it could be the brother who is the same age as me cuz they bear the same name..thank God after rectification its another elderly brother..also called GUO HUA. He is the father of XIN QIANG.

Brother Guo Hua had kidney problem..I remembered clearly just few days ago we were praying for him. I guess God answered all our prayer..The best for him is to end his suffering on earth and bring him back to be with the Lord to enjoy eternal happiness.

He finished his last job on earth, collecting offering in church during our last sunday service. God is gracious to him. I felt comfortable and in fact really envy him to finish his mission on earth so soon. When can I ever finish my mission on this earth and go back God? Really really envy him. Tho I dunno him well. But I remembered his face clearly...not sure if God purposely make me look at his face and remembers his look before he returns to the Lord. Hopefully I din make a mistake and remember the wrong face and get a shock when I go for his wake service tomorrow evening.

I attend funeral and wake services quite often. Its very meaningful and keep reminding me about life. It makes me treasure life more and work harder in life..make the best out of what I have..ponder about life and experience and learn the most out of life.



I always wonder how my wake and funeral service will be like. Which picture to use and how my service is to be held. Probably when its time for me to go..they can use the Hymns of Comfort which I have already (designed)done up and sent for printing. Hymns of comfort is a big project which I did for my church. Its a book of hymns for comforting and use for christian funeral services and wakes. The previous design and not nice at all. In fact no design just plain green and light blue copy with no graphics and so on. Here you see above is the cover I designed. Soothing and comforting and gives a sense of hope isn't it. Its lots of hard work. Its has 3 languages in it. And we came out with the music cd to go with it.

I always think what will people remember of me during my funeral? I guess I know the answer already..cuz people has always tell me the same impression they have of me. I won't tell you. You wanna know..then just make sure you will be there to attend my wake and funeral service esp you who have not believe in Jesus Christ. Then you will know just how much God has done for me and bless me in my life and will also bless you as well if you believe in Him.

Funny huh for someone who is talking about death like nothing. Well..like the bible Psalms 23 say..

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in the green pastures, He leads me beside the quiet waters, He restores my soul, He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Even though I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.....


Me..really been thru the shadows of death in 1992 when I got dengue fever and in the mist of dying cuz I was at the 4th stage..I remember clearly even till today. Its my request to God back then to extend my life so that I can live a better christian life working for God. And God really miraculously heal me. All who were with me then can testify for me. I remember back then how my buddies saw me in the hospital (only left 38kg so weak and "old" looking and skinny..)they cried..esp when the nurse came to draw one large tube of blood from me every day.And how my mum washed her face with tears each day when she thinks of me or sees me. How my dad angrily rebuke me for being so sick cuzing my mum sleepless nites and tears when he came to visit me at the hospital. I was so angry with my dad back then cuz all he do is scolds me when he sees me in the hospital. But now I know its his way of caring. That's why I treasure family alot..Many are still thankful and happy to see how I look today..so healthy and has gain so much weights.

Thus I value life and treasure this life more than any one and I treasure everyone around me and show my love and appreciation to everyone I can - that's what makes me who I am. Cuz I dunno when my mission will really end..it might just be as sudden as that struck of the dengue fever. Thus I love you all my friends and love ones ..even if we just met. I believe you will feel my sincerity towards each of you right?
Smile. Remember smile even if the day you see my beautiful pic being enlarge and holding that beautiful hymn book I design singing those songs at my wake. Cuz rejoice that I have finally finished my tough missions on earth and finally back to enjoy my rewards in Heaven. Oh how joyful that day will be. Cheers everyone! Remember Angeline loves you and JESUS LOVES YOU TOO! See u guys in heaven, if I dun get a chance to say see u later. Life is unpredictable. Just do your best while you can! Then U will not have any regrets in life. For those that I owed you anything..God will repay you back much more in future. ;)

Its just kind of sad when I told a guy that I love him very much and he didn't treasure my love for him. Well..I guess he will never know how much I wanna treasure him and share my love for him while I still have the chance to. That's life isn't it.
Angeline

p.s. this is the reason why i write blogs..to share the lessons of life and my love for you while I can.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.