In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, November 5, 2007

After the rain



Now is raining outside...

I love this cozy feeling resting in my air-con room...siting in my bed with my laptop on my lap writing my blog...

Pondering about the Life again...

I love the smell of the field after the rain..the freshness of the field and flowers..
Like giving the field a great shower...to freshen up ..making everything plants and flowers a brighten up feel...they seems so happy after that shower each time..

This is just like our life...sometimes it getting cloudy..then rainy...storm...and after that a fresh and peaceful morning..filled with hope again..
This is just how I feel each morning...as if all trouble has been washed away thru-out the nite...as if..the fairytale of the elves and the shoe-maker..during the nite the elves helps the shoe-maker to make wonderful shoes...that's just how I feel.

In life..there are many troubles ..
Ups and Downs..
but during those times..God graciously sent angels to help us to pull thru those times...however, angel doesn't stay long normally...cuz the next angel will come to take over the next mission..and this angel will go for another mission..
I guess what caused my previous "set-back" or upsets is but my mistake to greed over this temp happiness which the angel brings and wanted this happiness to stay with me forever..wanting to claim ownership of this happiness, forgetting that this angel is only on mission, and will never stay for me..

The time came..this angel has completed his mission and has to move on to another.

Looking back right now...it feels like the wonderful fragrance of the field after the rain...the peaceful..fresh...sweet fragrance...after the rain has stopped...no matter how the bad the rain was..Most importantly it has stopped..and the morning has taken over....

After the rain..all seems peaceful...
The sweet fresh air came in...
So did the sun..
shining the path ahead...directing me to a bright journey of adventures...

Its time to pick up my bag and move on towards this path ahead...

There is still lots of lessons of life waiting for me to explore and take up the challenge...

Thank you my angel Bill for the journey you have tracked with me...i know you are ready on your next mission.

Just wanna say thanks.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.