In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, October 8, 2007

White wine

Today, my bookstore tenant brought me and my senior to the wine store near my workplace to buy good wines.. He told me he usually buy it from there..
Most of the wine comes from Vic Melbourne..and the price is pretty reasonable..
Lots of great wine at pretty affortable price..
the place is really cold...for the storage of the wine..
and the owner was very nice..introduce the diff type of wine to us..
and did a breath explaination..
to my surprise..the owner told me that my favourite wine, Jacobs creek actually is considered not so high class wine..cuz they are made in huge quantity, mass production.
So the owner asking me what kind of wine I like, I told him I like white wine and kind of sweet one..so he recommend me this wine from Melbourne called OUTBACK..2006 Traminer Riesling which cost only S$19.90..much cheaper than the Jacob's creek which i bought at $20 over dollars..just last week..
OUTBACK- from OUTBACK AUSTRALIA this Traminer Riesling is a refreshing fruity white wine with lovely spicy fruit on the nose and a well balanced palate that finishes slightly sweet. This early drinking wine is made specifically for the Australian climate and should be served chilled to compliment a range of foods from seafood to pasta. Westend Estate is a family wine company, established in 1945 in the Australia outback.

750ml.
He told me it taste much smoother and nice..those who he recommended comes back for cartons of them and fell in love with it..

I just open up the bottle and tried..
hmm..well...taste not bad..pretty sweet..I think Joyce will love it...for me a little sweet and bitter will be good...
Maybe my buddy in Melbourne you might wanna check out this wine over there and try..
its white wine..
I prefer white wine than red wine..
The owner even put the wine bottle in a very nice presentable carrier for me..its really good for house-warming present..
with that price..if I buy in coldstorage..u will only get awful cheap looking plastic bag..thus..do call me if u need to buy wine for house warming..
I can recommend u there..
its are Riverwalk..they closed at 7pm..for ur info.

Cheers,
Angel

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.