In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Jason & Nicolas






Tomorrow, eh..rather I should say today is Jason's actual birthday...as in its passed midnite already..haha

We went to budgeted Airport Hanis, which is another branch of Hans but they are halal..
to celebrate Jason's birthday..at the same time we celebrate Nic's birthday too since its the same month.. Hmm..these young men..only at their 20s..Jason is only 26 years old today.. RongFa just celebrated his 25th birthday..
Ben was really kind..came to fetch me from my friend's place in Tampines near the JC to go to the Budgeted Airport..if not I won't reach in time too..I guess..and no bus goes there too..



I went to my friend's place to learn Flash from her..a few hours of quick run thru of that programme..she lent me her thick book on Flash to read thru too..telling me its not worth of pay nearly $750 just to learn Flash and Dream weaver to do website design..while..I am still considering as I wanna start doing my web design business asap.. Taking course can run thru the entire thing in proper procedure..
But I am thankful for her teaching me...

Finally get to write my blog today..its like not eating my meal for a day..without seeing my blog and writing it..

Guess what I just discover..
can u believe it..My hp bill for last month..was actually S$500++ just becuz I surf my blog and his blog thru my hp..but thank God they deducted S$400+ as promotion for surfing internet thru hp.. but no way..I am gonna pay that extra for surfing internet..so...no more internet surf using this hp ..will be a good girl..
good..at least...its healthier for me too..

Anyway..I had a great day today..
btw..my friend whom I went to her house today..has 6 cats..
but she kept those cats cuz those are cats which have been mistreat..one has one of its eyes been dug out..another cat one eye has been pushed in.. and the others..not too sure.. so poor cats huh.. she is really kind to the cats. May God bless her for her kindness..and love for the animals..
But my nose couldnt take it..I almost finished using her entire box of tissue in her house..cuz the tap in my nose suddenly went out of control..and i became Rudolfo (if i spell it correctly..) guess must be something in her air..or fur of her cats...

okie hope ur weekends were great too..
nite..everyone.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.