In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, October 25, 2007

Completed my 1st Web design course

Took a day leave and today off to do both basic and intermediate course on Dream weaver 8, the web design course...Squeezed everything to complete in 12 full hours...so that I can start taking in web design which many clients asked me for..

Well..its never too late to invest in web design...
Many thinks that all graphic designer do web design which is not really true..
but since..my clients and many has been asking me if I do..and I had lost so many opportunity...I figure out its time to take this step and no to waste anymore time thus..esp request for the few months course to be squeeze into two days to complete..tho its really taxing but since I got design background and I love design and I.T stuff thus its not to difficult for me to take up this challenge..

Good thing is I have a personal trainer..one to one...and my trainer Noor is very nice and helpful...

Finally completed my Dream weaver 8 course and just need a few practice and I can get the ball rolling for my web design business...

Haha..I finally graduate from my DW course..
Now looking forward to my Flash 8 course next week...also two full days to finish it..

Flash is much interesting..and since my friend has previous taught me and run thru with me..its shouldnt be much of a problem..

Hey you guys..in just a months time or so...after I do up my own web site for my design company SKETCHBOOK..I can start accepting web design job from you guys or your friends..Promise to do..really interesting website for you and unique ones..thats what I always do..do what others dun..something special..

Angeline

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.