In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, October 7, 2007

Weird nite..

Just came back few hours ago..
was rushing 1,400pcs of prayer card printing and cutting one by one for STEMI..which needs it by tomorrow..thus working O.T till 9pm..just now..tho supposed to knock off at 5.30pm since its sat..

My new co-worker weijun left about 7pm..his hands hurt badly after long hours of cutting..thus I told him to go off first while i try to finish as much as possible so that my senior need not come back to rush off cutting so much..dun think she can manage it by herself alone tomorrow..will be very tired for her..so..being thoughtful..I thot just help her finished off all if possible..however strange things happened..

About 9pm..i was hungry..so I thot there are some lemon chicken pieces in the fridge why not heat it up and eat..so I place in a plastic container..supposed to be microwave safe..I think..then I put into the microwave to heat up for about 8mins or so..to cook the chicken..however..suddenly i smell burn smell..I rushed to the back half way thru my cutting..i was shocked..saw lots of smoke fusing up from the microwave oven..I quickly open and see what happen..nearly got poison to death..the plastic actually got burnt and melt..oh goodness..I quickly clean up the place and try airing the place and spraying air freshener to get rid of the poisonous smell..din really work..wanna to open the back door but too dangerous as its already very dark outside..9pm..and very dangerous cuz i was alone..no choice can only open the front door..to let the air out..at least there is a bus stop infront of our doorstep so still quite safe..

Suddenly a message came to me that I had to left this place asap..not feeling peace at heart..and so I quickly packed up and go..
Left abit of the cutting for my senior to finish off tomorrow..
I called her to tell her the entire matters in case anything happens..

Strange thing is as I was outside the doorstep of our store..I saw strange writing on the wall where i normally paste the promotion posters for our store directly outside our store..I quickly took a pic of it with my hp..




CAN U SEE THE DIFF? ONE IS TAKEN WITH FLASH..(CANNOT SEE THE WORDINGS) ANOTHER IS WITH NITE MODE..WITHOUT FLASH..
I know its some kind of magic pencil or whatever but u know this was seen after the burning smoke thing happened..so kind of...............hahahaha..(weird feelings i mean..esp so late at nite alone in office..)

I feel really weird...

Then I left and went off feeling kind of dizzy..must be the poisonous gas from the burnt container..Then I went to Macdonald to have my Mac Nuggets since I din get to eat the chicken in office..
Then i discover that the curry sauce container was not properly sealed..so i ask for another..then I notice its the same..and I told the manager..she gave me another..and show me how to open..I told her..why is this also not properly sealed..she said its for easy opening..but I told her..I am worried it might get contaminated if not properly sealed..She gave me a weirdo look as if I am paranoid or something..then I told her okie I will take it..since its better seal than the other two.

After that I went to buy some stuff from the coldstorage downstair..but strange thing happened again..my POSB nets cannot be accepted..then I tried using my other atm card and it can..suddenly I was worried..dun tell me something happened to the money in my bank too???? Oh boy...I quickly went upstair to the atm to try checking my a/c balance..and draw $ Phew..thank God..everything was okie..

Oh boy! What happen tonite..just within an hour..so many things happened..make me all confused...

Strange huh..or maybe ..I overwork..so..I became paranoid or what?
anyway..just thot of sharing with u..

Nite..
Have a wonderful weekend..
Hope you like the new music I put in my blog..
finally get to load my own music which i like in..here..
more to come..share with u..the music I love...

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.