In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, October 13, 2007

Heart Attack!!!

Recently..its just seems that I am having numerous heart attack/shock from people around...
Just recovered from my recent setback in my "happy moments"..
today..my sister gave me another heart attack..
when Mum and her asked me to sit down to have a meeting..
The serious look in their face...somehow prepared me for what is to come...

Soon the silence broke..
Kae (Chin), my sis told me a shocking news..which she has been keeping it from us for nearly a year... For first I thot is she going to tell us that she is getting marry tomorrow when she has always been enjoying her single life..
however, what comes forth is something as shocking too..

She said, "Sis, I have something to tell you..I dun wanna hide it from you guys anymore..Actually I have been attending a Catholic Church for nearly a year..In order to know what is their actual belief and what is claimed by others (misconception)..I decided I wanna be converted to Catholic from a Christian."

I kept silence from a moment..thinking its ridiculous for a Christian to be converted to Catholic after knowing what the bible says and what has the Catholic practice been about and some contradicting to our Christian belief..
However, I know her mind is set..
She told me..she realised that as a Catholic she will have a closer walk with God as she can attend Mass everyday..not only once a week..

After hearing what she has to say..I told her "Chin (her name in short)..even when you decided to be a Charismatic when I am a strong devoted Traditional Christian..what have I said to you? Nothing much right..Even tho I did not agree with some of your belief practice..Reason is: Its a personal relationship between you and God. Do what you think is good for you. Cuz I won't fully understand your heart for God. Its between you and God. What I can do is tell you what I think isn't right. Ultimately, its you who made the decision,your responsibility to God. Just know what you are doing and do not go against the Bible and God."

She replied that her main aim is to get closer to God. She said they (Catholic) do not practice what we claim as not correct anymore..its all in the past and history due to some political reason as well..

Since I made my stand..I respect whatever decision she made...ultimately its her life. Just pray for God's guidance for her on the proper path.

Conclusion:
Life is about making decisions and bearing the responsibility of the decision we made..be it good or bad..
Many times, one needs to experience himself/herself to know what is good and bad for her..After all...that's life..A never ending lessons to be learn..

Many of a time..we tried to interfere or control someone else's life by our mindset or perspective of life...We forgotten the fact that each is only responsible for their own life..and we need to know our limits and never to set over the line..Learn to respect others if you want others to respect you.
I had very bad experience with people trying to run my life in a way they seems fit...forgetting that its my life you are talking about...not your life...
RESPECT RESPECT RESPECT..that's all I can say..
Once you give your advise and make your stand clear..the decision belongs to the decision maker.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.