In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ponders in Life..


I left my handphone in my office in a rush yesterday..and went back to pick it up with my mum today after church.

I brought my mum to Marina Square to shop around as she has a day off today..
We went shopping..and there are lots of great offers around tempting us...(more of me..I guess)on our way.

I can't help stopping over one of the store which is selling their nice trendy tops at one for $12 and two for $20...
So..without much hesitation... I picked up two black tops..one off shoulders another turtle neck..they are pretty cool and suits my new image pretty well..

Then I brought mum to a little store selling Tim sum on the ground floor of Marina Square just beside the road..
The food didn't taste that great...
well..its mum's treat today...hahaha..

We sat outside the stall, sipping our Chinese tea, chatting & looking around the surrounding environment.....

I shared with mum about life...about the ponders in life..
telling her that Life is so short...we really need to learn like what the sermon said today..about not worrying about tomorrow for tomorrow is in the hands of God..
No one can do a single thing about tomorrow, tho we can plan..but the future is in the hands of God..No one knows if the next moment we will still be around..
so why worried about the future..the past...or even tomorrow..
Let's just enjoy what God gives us at this moment..do and experience the best at this moment and live without regret..

Every moment there's the beginning of new life..and the ending of another..
No one knows what will happen the moment.
Only Trust and do your best..enjoy the most..out of ur life now..

Like the bible taught us.. Why do u worry when u can't even by worrying prolong ur life or even adds on ur height..If we can't do such a simple thing which is so simple to God..why not just trust God who dearly love us more than anything in the world (more than birds in the air and more than the lilies in the ponds. God loves even the most lowly birds -crows which no one will keep as pets, what's more about us.)..to provide us with the best..

Tho I face lots of troubles to deal with in life..but I seriously has never blame God for any of this..cuz I know that everything happens for a reason..and for a GOOD REASON which is out of love for us..and for the best of our interest..so..Take life at ease and do ur best..

I am really happy that my mum has grown in her spiritual life and has become a happier person now..even my buddy can tells that...Thank You Father in Heaven..

Spending some time with mum really makes me think and start to appreciate the great thing about family..and that..well in this world..even tho my relationship doesnt works out well for me..but there is much more important and valuable than BGR/Marriage which I used to place lots of attentions too..such as family, friends and improving of oneself..

I have begin to understand and truly am glad that God allows certain things to happen in my life so that I get to learn this wonderful lessons of life..

Have a wonderful week ahead everyone..
Trust that this week and many more, is the best for u...even if its not the way we plan it to be (be it a YES, NO, NOW, LATER OR NEVER-there is always a good reason for that behind)..cuz only God knows what is the Best..And most importantly JESUS LOVES U.

Pastor said..if you christian can even entrust ur soul (eternal) in God's hand..why not now..(your present life)?

:) I am looking forward to spending more family days with my family in the coming year ahead..esp after my younger brother comes home and the arrival of my niece in two months time..Oh boy Oh boy..I am sooo sooo excited...!!! Praise the Lord Almighty!

Cheers, Angeline

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.