In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lost one Gain many...


Just on my way back...in a bus...I was thinking..
I am indeed blessed...
somehow I feel like someone in the bible...who first seems to lose the most precious...but becuz of his faith..God blessed him later on with more than before..

Me...lost someone really precious..but realised that I have lots more precious people around me right now....my family....my buddies..my church mates....my friends...
Like the book I Kissed Dating Goodbye says..
many times..loving that someone special with all our heart and concentration...cuts us off from our interaction with people around us..
and many of the time when we lost this someone whom we thot was special...we discover that we have lost all those people who used to be closed to us too..cuz we neglected them...and never keep in touch with them..

I am blessed..to still have all of them with me...tho I cannot have the man I loved.

Not only that...I realised that my relationship with family and churchmates and friends and my buddy grew closer too...Plus God gave me two more new friends who are really kind and caring towards me...

I am so touched that all these people still stand by me..and love me as ever...thanks everyone...

Recently...I start interacting with Ben, a friend/churchmate of mine who has being attending our church for quite a long time but its kind of like on and off due to his work...I dun really see him every sunday..unless he dun work on that sunday.
As he has just switched his job...which allows him to attend church more frequently..we started to talk..

Ben is actually such a nice guy...and always sooo kind, polite, friendly and caring..
but kind of not used to his sincere friendly caring,cuz Ben dun just talk but he actions..

Like for instant, I send him sms about something not going well for me..he will start to worry and call me immediately..which actually gave me a shock..cuz none of my friends does that...so...I kind of feel tho comforted but also awkward..thus can't help laughing when I hear his voice over the phone...but it also somehow make me seen like a weak person lei.. I told him..dun need to worry la..I am fine..just need to find someone to shu ku..to do my grumbling..and he is just the victim lor..and he just laugh..hahaha..say its okie..and called me to let me grumble to him...oh boy..so funny right...hahaha (but actually very touch la..what a sincere friend.)

well..that helps..at least he managed to make me laugh...and forget about my problems... Its really a blessing to know such a nice friend.

Thank you Ben. Thanks for the songs too.

Thank God for such a nice wonderful Brother in Christ.

Isn't it wonderful that God always place angels around us...be it the real angels or the angelic friends/people.

Not forgetting my bestfriend joyce..muck thank you so much for being my best friend...tho you call yourself half devil..but seriously I dun like it..Angel doesnt associate with Devil...I still prefer you to be either Miss Donald or Miss Q.....hahaha..(Uh hmm...NO la...Joyce and I are straight okie.. its just our normal playful way of expression..thats all..we only love and interested in Men..dun worry..

:P

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.