In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, October 27, 2007

心情不好 Not on good mood?

Have you ever been in a time whereby...you feel so low in spirit..Bad mood..“心情不好”?

Just days ago..my buddy and I were talking about Bad Mood...

This period of time is the time where I am really low in spirit...where I just wanna be alone...and sort out my thots...

This song here tells just how I feel...心情不好, 不知道该说什么好,又不想说.Sometimes when u are in low mood..u just dun feel like talking about it..meeting up with friends but not knowing what to say and dun feel like saying anything...this is just exactly how I am feel...that's why u guys dun see me often lately...I try avoiding meeting up with people esp the close ones..becuz its normally the close one will ganna from you cuz you guys are too close...thus that's also why I try to be alone..and gain some peace..

I like this song...not only the lyrics depict my feelings it also gives a solution to it...that is, if u are in no good mood or low in spirit or when u are with your friend who is low is spirit...Dun say anything or ask them anything..just pray with her and let God handles her problem..remind her to entrust it all to God..
Best if you can sing this song to her..haha..brings on a smile or laugher and chase the sorrow all away...

Hope you will like this song as much as I do..

Silence is golden..I used to have a close friend who always appreciate silence..and said Silence is golden..
Bible also teaches...that to keep silence esp when you are with a friend of sorrow..is wisdom...

Like Job's three friends...came while God allow satan to test Job's faith..and Job seems to be in great sorrow..and his 3 un-wise friends came and give lots of their assumptions of Job's misery, saying that probably Job has sin against God and keep asking him to confess his sins and repent..which in fact it is not the case...
Job was a righteous man and very faithful to God...even in his test of misery...he holds on to his faith greatly...

Thus its wiser to "keep our mouth shut" at times...cuz silence is golden...
In the mist of silence..its when we get to quiet down ourselves and talk to God and sort out our thots with the help of God.. No one understand you better than God.
Most of the time..we get even upset after sharing with a friend our misery..cuz..as I often use this illustration... when there is a wound..and you keep touching it...(meaning u keep talking about it...) you will never heal...Be silence..allow the cool wind to blow over it and let it rest and heal by its own...

That's also the reason why sometimes I dun response to some email or sms..not that I didn't care..but I believe that Time will heal...if u dun touch the wound.. responding to you will only mean to allow u the chance to touch the wound again and again...Prayer is the best I can do for u. I guess thats also what he is doing for me right now..whenever I got upset about the past and sms him..he no longer response anymore..

Let's take a break...quiet down and breath..have some fresh air..believe me..sometimes alone with God is the best solution to ur misery and sorrows...

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.