In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, October 6, 2007

Positive Effect..


Just came back from Muchuan (Ark Lounge)...one of the popular place where most Singapore singer comes/started and discovered from..

As you know Michael and Weiyang are the best and most senior (experienced) singers in Muchuan and not forgeting Ah Seng..the drummer..cool, shy and humble guy with hmm..so character..hahaha..

I knew them for more than ten years I think...time flies...
Michael is kind of close friend of mine..he used to be the ex-principal of the design school I studied in..kind of funny when I first enters the school...cuz in school Michael speaks English and wears spec..very serious looking guy..then at the same time..I think..hey this guy looks so familiar...looks like the singer in muchuan..
And funny thing is..cuz of his diff image in school and singing...I secretly observe what he wears in school that day and on the same nite see if he wore the same shirt..after a few times of checking out..finally I CONFIRMED he is the same person as the singer..at Mu Chuan.. soo funny rite..

Its only then we got to talk and know each other better..
and at his low point of time..I standed by him as his friend even when lots of doubt araise..but as for me..as long as he doesn't treat me the way what others spread about him...I will remain his faithful friend and give him the benefit of doubt. I believe sincerely thats what friends are for.

Men are not perfect..We have our good and bad times..
Never judge a friend base on his/her bad times and have that mind set that he/she is such a person. Everyone deserve a second chance or more. So do we..

I always enjoy this band (Michael, Weiyang and Ah Seng). Perfect Band..
Michael good singer..and humorous..
Weiyang.. pretty good singer..adventurous and fantastic guitar skills..
I still prefer they play the old guitar..cuz they can do amazing things with normal guitar and play it like a drum and electronic guitar which one after hearing will drop their jaw.. However, now Weiyang is going toward his favourite Beatles style..back to 70S..bought an expensive Beatles style electronic guitar and wants Michael is go along with him that line too..
However still not bad lah..



Met Sheron (my ex-design classmate) and Lihwa my buddy...havent seen them for two months I think..
They were shocked to see my new image..but they love it..the entire nite..they were saying how nice I looked now..I feel great..hahaha..
Weiyang was impressed and said its nice..and one must be daring to make such a great change.. cuz first my hair was really long..then I cut it about shorter than shoulder length and now..even shorter ...like boy cut.. He is really impressed..hahaha..

They told me..hmm..I looked better and better..now getting prettier and prettier..
Its shows that setbacks are good for me..cuz it makes me stronger and prettier..
I told Sheron on my way back..when she told me..amazingly when people have setbacks they will look down and give up in dolling up and soo on..will look worst..
I told her..
"If the person we love dun love us..We must be the one at least to love ourselves.."
Thus that's why this setback for me..has positive effect..
We chose who we wanna be...
how we wanna live..
if we chose to be pathetic..we will be..
but if we want to live better to show that person that without him..Life could still be better.

That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt..
its becuz it hurts so badly..
I want it to heal really quick..
best way is to treat it with love...
not from others..(cannot depend on others..)
Rather the love from God and myself...



Thanks pals..for staying and stand by me during this period of my "down" time..
I am Angeline...
what does that say and means...
It means..One who has God...one who is strong..never be defeated by setbacks..only become stronger after each setbacks...its only how long it takes for me to get up again..like in a boxing ring..surely within the count of 10..(I think..if thats the Max..hahaha).

U know..My sprain neck healed amazingly after I came back from Muchuan..
Cuz I automatically swave by their music..and rhythm.. thus without much notice.. I have loosen the tight muscle around my neck and it healed...
Praised the Lord..
and must also thanks my kind hearted church sister..who helped me to rub some medicated oil on my neck..and massage for me..Thank you sis Shou Zhu..
God Bless..
Sorry for loong essay..

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.