In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, October 25, 2007

Struggles


In life, there are many struggles.

Many times I find myself struggling very hard...

at times I feel I have succeed,

the next moment, I find myself struggling again.

I remember I heard a phrase saying "Struggle means u r alive. Dead person no longer struggle anymore." (If I remember correctly, I heard it from a korean show.)

Its very true. Struggle means we are alive.

Do u realise that its the struggle that makes u stronger? Just like struggling in a pool of water to keep yourself from drowning. Muscles are built up from all our struggles.

I remember a pastor ever mentioned in his sermon a story "breaking thru chrysalis." A butterfly has to break thru the chrysalis and struggle its way out before it can fly...this process is very important to the butterfly.

At first, the butterfly's wings are small, wet and crumpled. Rapidly though, they expand as the butterfly actively pumps blood through the veins in each wing. Within an hour or so, its wings are fully developed and the butterfly is ready to fly.

If one lack of patient to see the butterfly's struggle out of the chrysalis and use a cutter to cut the hole bigger so that the butterfly can climb out of it faster..one will realise that the butterfly will be lack of strength to fly due to the lack of struggle and soon the butterfly died.

Thus struggle in life is important.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.