In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Life


Why should life be so complicated/hard to understand and cope with?

Why cant we stay simple and pure...???

Its so sad to see so much things happening around me..not knowing why it happens..tho I know that God is in control..and everything will be fine eventually cuz everything happens for a good purpose and for our interest..

But God, I am struggling to adapt to this world..I seem lost and slow to adapt..I am all but confused...

There are lots of questions awaiting for answers to be revealed..

Oh...I missed those childhood times....and wish if I can go back to then..

Sometimes being ignorance is a good thing..

There is a chinese saying "傻人有傻福".

What a laugh...(God my Father in Heaven is so humorous) A fortune teller just came into my office at this moment while I was writing this blog..asking if i want to know my past present and future..I told him NOPE. Hahaha..contradicting right? Here I was saying how I wish I can understand this complicated life...here comes an "answer"..but I turn it down..

Why? Cuz the past is past, past present and future is in Lord's hand.. No one can actually tells you anything..except God Himself.. To me, all these fortune tellers are FAKE.. They are people who goes around cheating people's money esp the hopeless one or the greedy ones..

Hopeless ones are ones who without God to rely on..not knowing who to rely on and what to do..life is miserable...

Greedy ones are ones who wants lots and lots of money and material things..the greed covers their eyes thus they can't see if these fortune tellers are fake..all they think of is $$$...

I told this fortune teller..."Sorry I am christian..we dun believe in fortune telling"...and then he said..."Sister you are very lucky"..I smiled at him saying "yes I am, because I have Jesus."

If fortune teller can tells one's future..he can definitely tells his own..and make a better life for himself...to improve his fortune isn't it.

Hmm...life...when u want an answer to all these questions in life...someone popped in wanting to tell you about all these answer..but do you really want to know all these answers if they were laid on the table for you?

Even if he can tells of your past, present and future..what good will it be to you?

Life is a mystery...full of questions..which answers awaiting for us to explore them as we take each steps ahead..Thru exploring we learn from our mistakes and improve ourselves. If one never falls..one never learn how to be more careful and what not to do..and how hurt it will be..one can also not understand other's suffering..

I guess this is life..

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.