In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dreamweaver 8 class

Today is my first lesson on Dreamweaver 8, one of the web design software which we designers and programmer used to design website..

I took leave today.. woke up about 7plus this morning and went to Jurong East to take my class..Its a 12 hours lesson in total for this course..
I sat infront of the computer from 9.30am till about 5.30pm...

As I insist to finish of the Basic and the Intermediate within two days..they esp arranged a personal trainer for me to teach me alone this entire course..

Phew..there's really lots to learn..Its really fun..
now I finally know how things in the website are done..
what is hyperlink..anchor point..etc..
how to create links whereby we click this button or part of the webpage to go to another..how to click this and turn into that...
I am so excited thruout the class...keep asking the trainer lots of questions and she is very patient..taught me everything she knows..even when its not supposed to be cover by my syllabus..hahaha..

This website http://www.geocities.com/ng_angeline/ is created by me..(my assignment for today),thot its nothing much..and not all is true..just dummy texts..but u can explore on those skills I learn today..like the buttons.. the words which will brings u to another part of the page or another page or another website..or bring the mouse over it will change into another pic..etc...

After this course, I will start doing up my own website for Sketchbook, my own design company.

Left 3 hours on coming thurs to finish this entire course for Dream weaver 8 and will proceed to Flash 8 next week also to complete in another two full days...

Then I can be ready to accept my clients request to design their website for them..since they have always been asking me if I do web design...finally...I decided to invest lots of times and brain cells and $$$$ a bomb taking these courses...

Trainer is very encouraging..she keeping saying..very good...and praise me for being so hardworking and eager to learn...and the efforts I put into this assignments..I told her of course...I paid soo much and its something I really want to learn and do for my business..

But still have to practice more...


Angeline

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.