In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weather changed..

Really not used to the many changes in life recently...
People/friends who I used to be very close to..suddenly becomings like stranger..

Just as I am still scratching my head on this...more of these happens..what has gone wrong recently...
why is friendship which I used to treasure sooo much...and trusted soooo much....suddenly seems so unfamiliar to me right now?

I told my buddy today that if we dun place expectation on others, we will not be disappointed or get hurt or be affected by them...
Once we understand and accept the fact that despite the fact that we are great friends..we are still different and unique individuals...
God create us differently..
Thus if we place what we will do or how we will react on others and expect the same response..tendency is that we will get ourselves upset and hurt...

Just as I shared with mum few days back..
when we do not expect anything from others..and when we get it...its a Bonus to us and we will be really happy..
But if we place our expectation on others that they should do this and that...we will end up getting ourselves endlessly upset. Mum said she has already know that and that's why she is a happy woman now.

I guess this is a pretty hard lesson for all to learn. In our weak human nature..we often make this same mistake...thinking ...this person/friend should do this and that becuz I did this and that for him/her.

I must admit..talking is way easier than action...
I am still learning this lesson too...
At times I fall... esp when I decided to start a new friendship with him leaving the past behind..and he talk to me sooo politely.. making me feel like we are stranger..this feeling isn't good at all...

Men are like weather...we changed just like the weather...in a split sec...everything just seems to change....

Still...family is what I treasure most and trust most now...at least at this present moment...I am indeed blessed I know...which I am thankful for that.

Good Nite.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.