In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Look for a Brand New Year!!!

Hi everyone..I'm back from my China Holidays!!!
I had a great time in China with Joyce and her parents and those new friends I made during my trip. Its indeed a unique experience for me...esp spending 2007 and 2008 in China...hmmm....

Before I go on further let me wish you a Wonderful & Blessed New Year!!! =)

As we spent the last day of 2007 & first two days of 2008 in Shanghai... Joyce & I decided to go for a new look to have a good beginning for this new year!

We went to the top salon in Shanghai yesterday..to have the designers to do our hair..as the cost over at shanghai is much cheaper..
but since the one we went to is the top salon in Shanghai..it isn't any cheaper as compared to Singapore.

However, I love my new image...
Wanna see????
let's check out the before and after...
I had the 2nd top designer in that Tiffany Salon to design my new look for me...
I know most of you might not be used to this new look of mine...
but well...
Its something unique and specially designed for me..

let's check it out okie...
hee...

Now this is before...




and......

ready????





this is after.....







Hmm...

how is it?
Do you like my new look?

Not used to it right???

hee....

I love this hairstyle...
It carries the character in me which I always does...hahaha...

make a guess how much is it???

Specially designed by the 2nd top chef designer by one of the Top well-known salon in Shanghai..plus colour perm and cut...
she gave me 10% off ...

put ur answer in my chatterbox and I will tell u later on..hee...

And I will share with u..some unique and unforgetable experience about this hair salon experience....

alrite time to sleep..need to get back to work tomorrow tho just touch down tonite about 10pm...

see u...
missed u guys and my blog..hee..
nite..

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.