In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, January 26, 2008

Michael & Weiyang's Band last performance at Muchuan



Today seems to be a day of mixed feelings..a day for many 'good-bye'..
First my youngest brother went for his N.S today.. tho will see him soon..

Then was the last performance by my favourite Band Michael, Weiyang and Ah Seng at Muchuan. Just received the news that Muchuan is not closing or winding up their business but they are gonna reduce and run it at a smaller scale..not sure where..but they have to move out after Feb I think. Still looking for a place.



As for Michael and Weiyang and Ah Seng..
They will discuss where they wanna continue their performance..after Chinese New Year.

Its a kind of mixed feelings tonite..
It was full house today..
packed with lots of supporters today..
Even my tenant came and actually gave me and my friends a treat for tonite's Muchuan. Thanks Li Wei.

Bill finally made it to Muchuan today after knowing its gonna be their last performance..
He promised me long ago to go with me but have been really busy and not been able to make it. I am glad today he finally made it.

As usual...Michael and Weiyang likes to joke..so they kind of give Bill some special attention which somehow makes Bill feels uneasy, Bill prefers privacy..



They did a few English Numbers for him..
Weiyang seems very nervous today not sure Bill's present or becuz its their so-called last performance.
He never played off-key before and he actually did tonite..hmm...

We sat at the first row..my usual sits..

Bill caught much attention as Michael mischievously announced on the stage that my American friend is here..and everyone seems to turn around at looked at him as he was still searching for me. I had to stand up and walk towards him so that he can find me among the crowd.



I am glad Bill enjoyed their singing tho they sung Chinese Songs mainly..
but as Bill says..Music has no difference in Language..it still sound nice...
Bill had to leave early tho..after staying for an hour or so..(longer than I expected. Really thankful.)

I am glad he appreciate their singing and talents..and told me they are fantastic singers and Musicians..yes..I totally agree..tho they are not very prof but they are very entertaining..

This band means alot to me..
They are there..at times of happy or sad..(for years..we grew up together..hahaha..since I got to know them in 1999.)



Each time when I am very stress or upset....just by watching their performance..
all these terrible feelings seems to be washed away by their wonderful singing and performance. They mean so much to me..and I have been their greatest supporters..
even buying their herbal tea each time so that they can sing well thru-out the nite (3 hours performance each time.)They missed my herbal tea if I am not there..hahaha..

I bought 3 sunflower bouquets for them..one each of cuz and presented to them tonite.
They were touched.

As tonite is the last performance..everyone (the audience) refuse to go home..wanted to listen more of their singing...
and so..they went on singing till about 11.30pm..
We had a great and memorable time tonite.

Esp thanks to Bill here for his effort to make it down to watch this performance with me tonite. The person who meant alot to me..doing something which means alot to me..esp when he is such busy fellow (coming to support this band) is greatly appreciated by me.

All these got nothing to do with special feelings its all about doing something meaningful and spending ur time meaningfully.

Thank U God for everything.
Hopefully I can get to listen to this band again soon..
They have been an important part of my life already..esp they are my friends already.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.