In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

old pics..

Woke up early by Dad's knock at my door abt 7am told me his hand hurts..asking me to change his bandage...

Dragged my tired body to clear up his wound again..the wound is still fresh..first layer of skin came off..

There is no more violet lotion at home to stop the bleeding and dry up the wound..
medical store not open yet..
Told Dad to go see Doc but he is too stubborn to and refuse to..
as usual...elderly symptom.. haiz...

Cleaned up his wound..
then went to catch a few mins nap..too tired..

Woke up after few mins...open my cardboard search for some albums..to look thru some past photos..
its been years since I last flipped thru my albums..
I used to take lots & lots of pics of things around, children and myself..
saw my old pics...
pics of the time when my elder brother got married..
time flies..now he is a dad..
I had long straight hair then..
look beautiful..hahaha...
flawless face...back then...

Looking at my reflection in the mirror now...I changed alot over the years...
no longer that beautiful lady in the past...
used to have that simple, contented and innocent look on me...
Now..looking into the mirror what do I see?
A tougher and mature lady...with messy hair all standing up -hee cuz just woke up..
yes...Time flies...people grow, people changed ...
nothing remains forever...

Saw pics taken with my students while teaching...
Saw pic of me and my ex whom I almost married..
Saw pics taken with my 1st and 2nd godson while they were still staying in Brisbane..
They were that tall...and now..they are huge boys already...

Haiz...

Photos are those which capture and preserve the wonderful memories when men's memory fades off...no wonder Joyce always spend so much in developing pics.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.