In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, January 31, 2008

Little Note on Cap..

Logging into my blog...thinking..hmm...what to share about today...
Just came back from Chinese New Year shopping at Bugis Village...WOW..the clothings and stuffs there esp for teenagers are really cheap and nice..
Bought 2 T-shirts and a nice shirt and a pair of Brown jeans..all latest design..for my young brother Dingfeng,Alex to wear for his Chinese New Year.

I was looking for a cap for him as well cuz he has got his hair shaved like any other army boy..but didn't managed to find any nice ones..
As I was thinking where can I get nice cap for guys something in the past popped up in my mind..something really funny..

Last year I bought caps as birthday present for Billy..
bought one white rough leather cap for myself and a similar red one for Billy..

I am a collector for caps..I collect & wears nice unique caps..
Each time people around me saw me in my cap will surely ask me a question..
WOW..your cap looks nice..where did you get it?
My face shape gave me the advantage of wearing caps and looking good in it.



Oh dun be mistaken..its not this cap I bought for him..this is one of my prettiest cap which I bought in Genting..but..sad to say..I left it in a cab..and it bid farewell to me..sob sob sob...

Okie back to where I was just now.
After buying the red cap for him....there seems to be another voice inside me telling me..hey...why not get another one for him..in case this cap doesn't fit or he doesn't like it. And so..I bought another sports cap for him.

I gave them to him on his birthday..and wanted him to show me how he look after wearing them.

Then he came out from his room..showing me a funny facial expression...with the red cap siting on top of his head..hahaha.. (So cute) cuz the red cap was too small for him..Its really a pity. It does look good on him just that its not adjustable and thus..couldn't fit him.

At the end..he gave that red cap to me..which I now ended up having both red and white one..hee...Its a blessing in disguise hahaha..cuz I was having a tough time deciding which I wanna give to him as I like both.. ;P

Thank God, at least the sporty cap fits him and I am really happy seeing him wearing it.

This teaches me a lesson...

Always get an adjustable cap to play save..
;) just a little sharing of what suddenly tickles me..and a little reminder for you guys too..in any case that you wanna get a cap for someone..chose an adjustable one..okie...

nite nite..

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.