In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gift to my godson Eugene

First of all, thank you David for helping me not only to deliver my gifts to my godson in Melbourne, Auz but also kind enough to take some of these wonderful pics and mms to me immediately. I am soo sooo touched and grateful..
May God bless u for your kindness and oh boy..these mms pic makes me missed them sooo much...

My godson Eugene changed so much...me..the godma can't even recognise him anymore..
he has slimmed down and look great now..hee..

Since last week before David left for Australia for his work..he was kind enough to ask if I wanna pass anything to Sandra (my godson's mum) and her family..I told him sure..that's great..and so I went to look for some things which Eugene is very keen in right now...like Balls... and Elmo....

Searching up and low...finally...got something which I think Eugene hasn't got yet..since he is so crazy about Elmo...he has got lots of stuff of Elmo already..so..its really kind of headache...

Let's see what I have got for him finally...



Yup...I got an Elmo puppet for him and 2 Elmo Educational VCDs for him. hee

See...what David mms to me today when he passed the Elmo puppet to Eugene..


See how they tried to play with Eugene using the Elmo puppet..but I guess Eugene is more interested in taking pics..hee..

But Sandra told me that Eugene loves all the gifts I bought for him...
Thanks David again..

There after he mms me this pic..


I guess they went to Coles the supermarket to shop for grocery to cook dinner huh? hee...correct me if I am wrong..

There you see in the pic is Sandra, Peter and their son Eugene.. hee... Sandra & Peter are my buddy...and Eugene my godson..
Oh boy..this pic made me missed you guys tremedously...missing those wonderful time when we did groceries together in Melbourne..Ah...huh....sob sob...

You see..I am one who treasures little memories like this..it might means nothing to others but to me..it means alot... Little things like that are not very visible yet precious...esp when you are with your love ones...such moments become even more precious..you dun have to do huge things or accomplish huge things..its the little things like that which counts, like diamonds..tho small yet precious and priceless..

David also sent to a pic of Eugene bathing..but..haha..its censor so cannot display here..haha... :P

Thanks David...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are wrong, we are not cooking..brought David to Nando and then Kmart/Coles to shop. Thanks for the Elmo gifts, Eugene loves it. You will get to see cute video clips when David is back. Miss you too....

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.