In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, January 28, 2008

Personality Quiz

Those personality test/quiz I took really tells what kind of person I am, as mentioned at least 90% right esp those result I place in my blog here.

I somehow analyse after looking at all these result...
I might be a great friend,
a great person,
a good wife and mother..
but might not be a good lover, probably that's why I am still single and available..
probably didn't get the chance to pass that lover stage to be promoted to where I am best at..

Well..I told myself..this year..
at least for these three years...
I will shut down my heart for any men..so that I will not get hurt.

I will wish all the best for people around me..and be happy for those people around me when they find a girlfriend or boyfriend..
Today one of my church brother told me he has a gf now and brought her to our church..and I am happy for him.

I told myself, not only should I be happy for my friends who has found their partner...I must learn to be happy even for that man I was once deeply in love with..if he finds someone new in his life..
since we are not meant to be together..
I can only give him the best wish..
and shut my heart to feel any pain or hurt..

Many times in life..we can try our best..but the result is never in our hands..
even so..it doesn't matter if the result isn't what we hope for or what we think we deserve..cuz most importantly..
we did in whole-heartedly and have give in our best..

Since loving someone and doing something for the person you love doesn't guarantee you will have the return that pays off what you gave in..
Then stop pinning hope in that returns..and enjoy the moment of doing it out of your love for him..and keep it as a sweet memory..cuz doing something for the person you love is the sweetest feeling one can ever have..isn't it..

I somehow feels like I am the 金三顺 in that Korean show..in her 30s..hoping to find her true love..but becuz she is neither pretty nor sexy nor lady-like nor has any great figure..she never seems to find the man that truly love her..till her later stage where this young boss was touched by her true love for him..

I guess my true love will come one day like her as well..
A man who will truly sees, appreciate my inner beauty and accept me and love me whole heartedly.

I am like 金三顺 becuz I have a kind heart like her. No matter what happens..she will give in her best for the man she love..even if he doesn't know how to appreciate her at first or her love doesn't give her the return she deserved..she still does it whole-heartedly..even to a stage of cooking porriage for the man's ex-gf who came to look for him and wanted him back with her..when she was sick..

We cannot enforce our logical thots esp on relationship..cuz we are all different individuals...we think, act and response differently..
In many things there are no definite answers...Relationship to me is like trying to hold water in my hands...no matter what the water will sip thru somehow and is very hard to control not to lose any part of it..

With my personality..my buddies always tells me I am at the loosing end all the time..esp always sparing a thot for others more than myself..
ended up bearing all the hurts myself..

The man I loved told me that wise its not to empty ourselves giving all to others. We should learn to be 'self-fish'. Which obviously I can't. Always sparing a thot for others. If not its no longer me.

Haiz..
Well...probably I will get to master this better as time goes by..

nite
加油金三顺!!!
加油黄慧珊!!!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.