In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bloooood...blood..blood....


Last nite as usual, Lily my black dog had a fight with Ally my white dog. They seems to fight over food pretty often nowadays. I guess Lily is old...She seems to have this Elderly symptom in her forgetting which is her food or perhaps she had that stubborness in her which most old people possess.

I love elderly and children and often have chance to mixed with them and chat with them. Many years back I used to help out at the Metropolitan YMCA as a volunteer in their MANNA STORE. Providing (Monthly) food and living supply to these needy families. Mostly they are elderly whose children have abandon them. They are lonely and helpless.
My role as a Be-Friender is to keep the elders in order and chat and interact with them as they wait for their turns to collect their food and monthly supplies.As my title for the job says..my job is to be their friends..and so I did.. We became friends...they shared their problems and heartaches with me..as well as their love as I share God's love with them.

Even tho there are more than enough supplies and they have Q numbers they will still fight over to enter first and grumble cuz they are afraid that the good ones will all be taken by others.. Many times I had to settle their fights and quarrels..but I find them adorable esp when they fight like children..and I will laugh at them as I settle them down.

Back to where I was just now..my dogs had fights..as usual..Timmy the Cat went in to hit them up to settle their dispute..however got himself injured and bleeding this time...Dad saw his bleeding out of sympathy went to take the antiseptic spray to spray on my cat which however threatened Timmy the cat and gave Dad one of his powerful paws.. and there giving Dad a deep cut...

Now I not only had to clear up Cat's bleeding but also Dad's..Boy oh Boy!!!

Helped Dad to clear up his wound with what I can find and clear up all those bleeding and gave my dogs some lecture..

Then gave Timmy some medicine on his bleeding paw too..
Lord pls help to heal them...

oh Boy after working for more than 12 hours yesterday.. back home had to settle all these...I am dead tired....I have 4 more days of OTs to go as there are 5 days of esp seminars in my church. Very interesting topics..relation Chinese culture/belief and novice to Bible teaching...last nite's "Journey to the West 西游記" is very interesting..relating our sins to the characters in the Journey to the West.

ZzzZzz...

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.