In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2008 Resolution

Have you made your new year (2008) Resolution?

Was telling a friend yesterday about my new year resolution.
To make it simple is:
To Be Thankful for Each Day.
Live with a Contented Heart.
Be Happy At All Times.
Do My Best & Let God Do The Rest.
--------- To stay a happy and single life..do well in study, work, family and friends...Be a happy angel.

2007 is in the past. I left everything there..and has begun my new journey in 2008.
I told him that he needs to loosen up abit..as I have put everything in 2007 down and left it there. I am happily on my new journey now.
Be it rocky path, paddy fields, mountains or hills, rivers or sea...One thing I know..I am a blessed woman by God. God is with me..and will always be here for me.

Thank You Jesus!
God's love is sufficient for me.

Hope you guys have a wonderful year ahead too..
If you are still dwelling in your past...
its time to let go..and move on..
The future is in your hand and God's hand.
Just remember..
Happy or sad..days will go on..
why not chose to be happy, enjoy every moments of life..& fill your sketches with colours...

Here is a phrase which I like recently...

[It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare. It is because we do not dare that they are difficult.]

加油!
May the Lord shower you will everlasting blessings all the days of your life. Amen!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.