In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, December 9, 2007

Two men in the house

Today I was touched by two men in the house.
1st my dad..
this morning..its his first attempt to wash clothes...using washing machine..
He came knocking my door this morning asking me how to switch on the washing machine.
I taught him and taught him how to pour in detergent to wash his clothes..
1st time in his entire 60 years..he is taking initiative to wash some clothes...
Really touched...
Probably becuz Mum is not around, she is baby-sitting at my elder brother house..
me and sister is working till very late and tired and not so well recently.
I am indeed very touched and thankful to God..changing my dad..
who says old people can't change or learn?
My dad picks up English at the age of 60 and went to take his taxi lics exam in English..tho during then I had to translate every single English into Chinese for him and teach him how to pronounce..

2nd, my little brother..also staying at my elder brother's place cuz now he is helping out in the same Hospital as my elder brother while waiting to go for his NS next month.

After not seeing him for one week..I missed him..
saw him in church today with my mum..
he said he is coming home this evening..
he sees that I wasn't too well...
asking if I had my dinner which I told him its okie I can cook campbell soup to drink.
He then said no leh..he will cook instant noodles for me..
First time in my life ...my little brother is telling me he wanna cook for me to eat.
I felt so warm hearted..
I told him its okie..and I cooked it myself to eat..
This little boy has grown up into a fine young man now...
I can remember all the little details when he was young and very close to me...
I love my family and my little brother..
very good boy and sensible..
Too bad his sister has not keep in touch or refuse to keep in touch with us.

My little brother is 18 this year..I am 33. Very big age gap rite..
but my family is very close...we love each other very much..
We have been thru thicks and thins together...
we suffer and enjoy moments together...
The more difficulties in life we met....the stronger our bonds become...
That's family...

I am blessed indeed...

I thank God for all these..Thank U Father in Heaven.
I love You Father In Heaven and thank U for loving me...
Amen.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.