In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, December 3, 2007

I love Christmas!!!



December is Great!
Its my favourite month cuz its the month of Christmas...
I love the wonderful weather today..
Feels so cozy...the cold weather makes one feels Great and Happy!!!

Today, I finally put up the deco for our bookstore to make it more Christmas-like..
esp with the cold aircon in my bookstore..everyday is like winter...



I spent a total of 2 hours or so to put all on the deco by myself...
and I was all dressed in jacket and shawl and my winter shoes...
Playing Christmas Cds..
its hard to miss this wonderful feel of Christmas...


** Sorry pics taken not that good....but if you are in our store..you will feel great..hee...

Btw, our store started our extended hours today till 22 Dec 2007.

Mon-Fri: 10am to 7.30pm
Sat: 10am to 5.30pm
Sun & Public Holidays : Closed


Do pop by our store PATH SEEKERS LTD 探索者 at 17 New Bridge Road and give us some support...get yourself or your love ones a gift or books..esp now we are having Christmas sales from 10%- 50%.
We are located just opp Clarke Quay MRT exit E. Just cross the road to the opp white old shop house..its hard to miss us..There is a bus-stop just infront of our store..


Level One.

Christmas is the season when the whole world celebrate the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ who was born for us 2000years ago so as to die for us on the cross to wash away our sins so that we can go to Heaven.

Christmas is a season of Love. The wonderful sacrificial love..of our God for us.
God is the first who gave us the first and the BEST present of all..
The wonderful gift of Salvation..thru His one and only Son Jesus Christ.
All we need to do is to believe in Jesus and accept Him as our saviour and confess our sins to Him and we can received this wonderful present.

I have got my present already..how about you?

Have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year Everyone..

As this year is ending...its time to look back and start counting our blessing for the entire year..and thank God all those Hiccups in our life or this year has gone..
At least what you had and have rite now and start giving thanks...knowing that be it seems good or bad..
Everything has the perfect will of God behind it.

I thank God for letting me having two years of wonderful times with the man I love.
Tho things changed but..I am still thankful cuz he has indeed make my life a better one since the day I knew him 2 Christmas ago. Well..since things never turn out the way I expected,its just taken as part of life lesson for me.

Those were the past. Everyone has past, don't you?
Tomorrow will always be better cuz we all learn as we fell each time, right?
Merry Christmas!!!

Sneeze..(oh...I am down with flu..)
Pray that I will be well soon..will see doctor tomorrow nite..
nite everyone.

Angeline..
p.s. Today an African guy (one of those African students from Uni nearby) asked me for my number..which I didn't gave him. He ask me why I dun give him say he miss me blah blah blah..I said if you wanna see me just come here..dun need to take my number.

I just dun want to give my number. He was disappointed and went off. I hope I didn't hurt him just having phobia and dun like guys who flirt around...seeing him flirt with another girl when they came over to print their stuff and he said just friends..ha..

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.