In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Gastrics hits at 4am

My gastric strikes me at 4am this morning..
feeling in pain and cold...
I changed into long pants and wore my socks and put on a jacket. Off the fan..
took my gastric medicine and curled up half sitting and laying with the quilt over me.

It took 2-3 hours for medicine to take effect. By then I was way too exhausted dozed off to sleep..
Missed my working wake up time..
Decided I should go see doctor instead..cuz actually wanted to go see doctor only at nite after work...I think can't drag any longer...

First thing that came to my mind when I was in pain 4am this morning was not myself.
I prayed for my baby niece...I scare that I had spread the flu virus to her unknowingly sat nite when I babysit her in the hospital over nite. Pray that she will be fine. Thank God mother is there to look after her from today on at my brother's place..They were discharged yesterday. Today my elder brother has his exam..hope he does well as usual cuz he doesn't have time to rest and prepare.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Went to Ler Clinic just a few block near my place. I love Dr. Ler, she is a lady doctor and I am more comfortable to be seen by woman.
Dr. Ler explained that our body produce less acid at nite and more in the morning.
How can I have attrack in the morning? What did I do? Did I skip my meals? Or I got upset and too stress up? I guess my answer was number two. And lack of rest.

Thank God my gastric medicine save me. Dr Ler said the medicine I have is very good. It cuts down the acid level. But its slow. She said my gastric is bad..cuz it strikes at nite..when its acid level should be lowest.
She said next time take Gelusil first as it acts fasters but not lasting.. then half an hour later eat my gastric medicine A-Famotidine (20mg).
She counted the number of tablets I left and ask me to be good girl and finish all in 4 days time. Eat 2 times a day. One tablet each time.
She then prescribe cold medication and cough medication for me..knowing I hate to suck those pills..She wanted to give my anti-biotic for my woman problem..but scare my gastric cannot take it. So she let me use cream instead.

She is very thotful. That's what I like about her. She will never let me buy extra medicine which I already have. And she always charge cheaper rate for low income working person. Very nice of her.

Time to rest.
Nite nite
pray that my boss and collegue won't be unhappy of me on MC again..(last time on MC i think is 3 months ago or what.)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.