In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Friday, December 21, 2007

A Happy Day & A Happy Gal

Had a wonderful Day today..

Started off with Lunch with him. As I prayed that this last meeting up for this year will be a happy and good one...indeed it is..really happy...we had a great lunch together.

Nice place nice food...
You can try the Tropical Tamarind Chicken which I ate..Its pretty nice..
and Miso Sea Perch w Daikon...not sure if its nice..but should be...its looks nice and he finished it quickly...hahaha..

The TCC at Lido level 2 is a nice place...
In fact, many TCC now has nice interior design..good ambience... :)



After he left..I stayed for another coffee since its early...
I ordered the Ginseng Coffee...
Not Bad..but a bit disappointed that there isn't much Ginseng taste in it..



Since it was still early...I went to walk around and shop for Christmas present...finally managed to buy some...

After shopping till about 3pm I took the train home to rest as I have a performance at Zion Presbyterian Church (Our Mother Church- something like the HQ of my chapels..We have 10 chapels all together...5 in Singapore 5 in Malaysia).
Today is our combine service..

As I am in the Church Choir..we are presenting an item..a Chinese Christian Christmas Song..Written by Eden BP Church..very nice song..

We are supposed to wear all white...and black covered shoes..
I wore the white dress I bought in Melbourn last year..very nice dress...
and a new pair of nice elegant black shoes (which I managed to buy only last nite..Thank God for reserving that last pair of my size 6 for me...)



I am very happy...I look really nice in today's outfit..got lots of compliments..hee..
But the new shoes bit my feet...
Thank God again..someone in my choir got plaster..if not I dunno how to walk up to the stage with the pain on my ankle..



We were very nervous when we got up the stage..cuz our Mother Church Hall is very big..the Stage is sooo Big...
Normally I dun get stage fright..but tonite..it seems that we are pretty nervous...
had a little hip cups..but still it went fine...
Someone told us its nice.

I am feeling very happy and thankful the entire day today...
So can't wait to share this joy with you..
And most of all...thank u God for saving that last 2nd good piece of white long sleeve 'cardigan' for me to put on during my singing..
Thank U Lord for saving that last pair of size 6 of this beautiful shoes for me..
Thank U Lord for helping me find my beautiful white dress..
Thank U Lord for the nice singing performance today..
Thank U Lord for the nice Lunch with him..
Thank U Lord for making me look beautiful today..



Most of all..Thank U Lord for being my Saviour and King.
If Christmas without Christ..There will never be CHRISTMAS.

Tonite I learnt the meaning of CHRISTMAS.
CHRIST + MAS
CHRIST
M= MOST
A= ADORE
S= SAVIOUR.


CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT THE LOVE OF GOD FOR US, GIVING US (SINFUL HUMANS) A CHANCE TO BE SAVE AND CLEANSE FROM OUR SINS - E.G. ANGER, GREED, LUST, LIES..ETC..BY JUST BELIEVING IN JESUS AND CONFESS TO HIM THAT WE ARE SINNER...ACCEPTING HIM AS OUR SAVIOUR AND GOD..WE WILL GAIN THIS GIFT OF ETERNAL HAPPINESS IN HEAVEN WHEN OUR SINS ARE CLEANSE BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS.

JESUS LOVE U.
HOPE U TOO..AS U CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS..U MAY EXPERIENCE THE PEACE AND JOY..AND MOST OF ALL...THE GIFT OF THIS CHRISTMAS....SALVATION BY OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
AMEN.

HAVE A BLESSED AND WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
GOD BLESS!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.