In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thank You for 2007



In about 18 more days..we are gonna bid 2007 goodbye...

This year has been a wonderful year...a year of much changes....a year of Tremendous Ups and Downs in my life...like a Roller Coaster Ride...Exciting...but the heart almost seems to fall off and not able to put together again.





I told that someone special that I had the best Birthday in my life this year...cuz I had him with me this year. We spent a wonderful day together...and a wonderful evenings with my buddies at Bala at nite. Knowing that I dun always have him with me...I always treasure our time together, creating wonderful moments..
Even a simple coffee or lunch together or buying stuff or furniture together is the sweetest moment for me..



I thot I could keep these as sweet memories with me for my entire life...
Precious memories can only perserve the way they are only when one handles with care and they are like beautiful glass vases...very fragile...meant to place in a safe and secure place for one to look at and remember...recalling the good times..



However, I guess ours were not being handled well enough..tho to him..nothing has changed...sweet memories will always be sweet memories..just that things have change..people moved on...

Each end of the year...I will spend the last hour mins and secs.. in Church with God..recalling the entire year and giving thanks and praying for the new year to come.

This year...I will be with my bestfriend somewhere in China..ending my Roller Coaster Year there..and Picking up a brand new year in a brand new place. Joyce is right..God has given me a great Christmas gift at the rite time.. God knows the Best and gives the Best... God knows I really need a get away..to start afresh...I will empty my thots and start afresh a brand new 2008 focuzing now on my career, study and family..and of cuz..friends... without u guys around...ur support..encouragement...and your reading of my blog...I will not be able to stand up again..after each fall. Tho I am still weak like a baby...learning to walk....
I stand...I walk...I fall....then I stand up again...walk..and fall again..and then stand again...I guess this is a lesson of life for everyone..isn't it..

The fall might be painful..but most important part of it..is to Stand up again..the courage to stand up again after each fall..tho afraid..but just have to go ahead and pick up that courage and stand up again ..isn't it..

For those who are having similar experience of falling and standing and walking with me...Let's motivate each other..and Look Forward...Each day is a brand new page of Sketches.. The Day always starts Bright (with the sun shinning its way thru..isn't it?) 加油! Gambatteh!

Still Giving thanks for this great Year of Happiness & experience...which really taught me lots of things in life...How much pages of sketches have you drew within this year? Next year will be a much better year!

With Christ...there is always Hope...For God is Love.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone!

Like this song says "God will make a way..when there seems to be no way...He works in way..we cannot see...He will make a way for me.." I love this lyrics...In Christ..there is always Hope & Everlasting Love..

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.