In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An exhausted day!

Monday...
Normally people have Monday Blue...but I dun..cuz I love my job...
I am a workaholic...
Work makes me happy....
I love everything about my job...the environment..my sup...my job scope..designing and meeting customers...doing sales..purchase..etc..

Today is a busy day for me..No..I mean to say..it has been a really busy season for me.. Step into Office rush the design and come out with ads for the back of the Newsletter which I recieved the news that I will get the article today..so better get things ready...

Spent the entire after coming up with ad and doing up the ad and did the design for our new namecards..with the new map I drew...

Waited till 6pm still no news about the newletter article...
then about 6.30pm..got a call from my boss wife said that the newsletter's article which is written by our Senior pastor is ready..and email to me now..
Then she called again if she and my boss can come over rite away and can I finish by today...no joke man..one hour to knock off time..rush out the type setting for the article and the new ad they wanna put in...
I told them I will try...to finish today..
They came down immediately as I start working on it..

Finally got everything done by 8.30pm...I am starving....
We left together and went to Simpang Bedok to have dinner..

Then Nic came to pick me up and went to Valissa's house below her flat to do our fliming for Jason and Cat's Wedding present...
I did a last min rush of speech and came up with slightly funny ideas...
together with the help of Valissa, her hubby and Nic..finally got my part done..
The heavy stone finally fell off my chest....
Hope they like what I came up with ...
We have fun...laughing till I almost lost my voice...
Will see if I can get the clips and put up here after Jason and Cat seen it on their weddding as its supposed to be a surprise.

Finally reached home about midnite...
exhausted..

ok..its nearly 2am..left 5 hours of sleep..and a long working day...
nite..
muck...

ZzzZZzzzzz.....

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.