In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Monday, December 10, 2007

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY..

I was really disappointed receiving the letter from UNISIM that I did not get in to the course I applied for due to overwhelming responses..

In fact even if I were to get in...I have to worry about having to knock off at 6.30pm and how to rush from Clarke Quay to Clementi by 7pm.
And how to drag my tired body all the way back from that out of the place campus all the way back to the other side of Singapore...
esp if I were to take cab home I think it will surely cost me not less than $20 each time esp with the taxi fare increasing again next week..

I was really afraid that if I can't get into Uni to study degree I will disappoint my parents and my family who were looking forward to this day for sooo long...
Thus when I received the bad news...my heart sunk..

Just then...My elder bro told me to try out other well known Uni like PSB or MDIS for their degree course...I went to applied just a week or two ago...
Indeed Men is short sighted..without faith..all seems hopeless and no way to go...
Only God in Heaven sees and plans, giving only the Best to His children.

I am blessed to have a supportive family...
And I am even blessed to have LORD Jesus as my Father in Heaven..who loves me so much and giving me as He promised only the Best.

Like this song says "God will make a way..when there seems to be no way...He works in ways..we cannot see...He will make a way for me..."



Today..I wanna share a good news with you...
I have got in to University of Bradford U.K. - one of the Top Uni which is Internationally recognised after my Elder Brother did a research and forwarded me for reference...

I went to apply for Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Marketing in University Of Bradford, U.K. from MDIS about a week ago..
I was told to wait about 3 weeks and now I have got my Letter of Offer..isn't this great?
I am so happy and excited..
Bill said that my Christmas is starting early..hahaha..
ya he is right...
God is the first one who gave me my Christmas present...
A wonderful present..
Muck..Thank U God..

I am starting my course on 25 March 2008.
Hmm..but venue...
I thot I was told should be in Dhoby Ghaut just a station away from my office..
but now...Stirling Road????
near Queenstown I guess...
Hopefully they will change it to back to Dhoby Ghaut..

Anyway..really happy that I can finally get myself busy into studying and preparing myself for a brighter future...
Will definitely put in my BEST...
esp when so many people are supporting me ..be in moral or prayer or financial support...

I won't allow myself to let anyone down...Don't worry..

Indeed God will only give us what is the Best for us...even if we could not see and feels sad that He took some of the things/ or people whom we think is the Best for us..which wasn't..Cuz God only wants His Children to have the Best.
He took away so as to give us what is Best!

Thank You Father in Heaven..
Like this case...I will also submit my future life partner and relationship into Your hand as well..and not to get too sad and disappointed when what I thot was the best was not the Best which You have for me..
Give me the same patient and faith to wait upon you for the right time and the right person..
meanwhile...All the Best Angeline in your study and future..!!!

Yes!!! Way to Go..2008...Here I come!!!!

Muck....Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.