In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, September 13, 2007

a wonderful thursday nite


Finally Raymond managed to ask me to meet up with him today in Balaclava.

I went to meet Raymond in bala..to have a drink.
I reach there earlier..enjoy myself for a drink and chat with Muhammad the bouncer..
and other bouncers..
Raymond came..chatted for a while..then went off to next table to chat with another 2 beautiful ladies..he wanna introduce to me but i say..me not interested in women only men and Joyce hahaha..

The new band tonite is good..make me shake my booties..tonite..
Jolly came..
he send me home in his BMW very cool..car..

came home..found my mum made/cook my favourite dish which can never get in elsewhere in this world or singapore at least.

Its a secret reciept from my grandparents..(mum's side)

Many thinks i am a malay or whatever..
cuz i have sharper features compare to others chinese..

One side of my grandparents comes from indonesia..and another side Hongkong..to my shock..hahaha..
no wonder I love malays and cantonese..hahaha
and have features more like malays...
I couldnt resist..and quickly grab a container of that unique mixture of flour, sugar and pork oil..yummy food and stuffing it into my mouth..its really heaty tho..(My sister Kae says, I can't wait to eat it huh..before asking mum is it really for me..and for sure the whole family think it should be for me..cuz I am crazy about it..)
but i stop after a few mouth full..cuz its too heaty dun want pimples to pop out..
will continue for next few days.

This food is yummy for its heaty and not too healthy food..properly consider "junk food" but its yummy..so I dun care..haha..
Mum only cook it once a year..cuz its lots of hardwork...I seen how she cook it once..really hardwork..thats why I never dare to ask her to cook unless I really really miss it soooo sooo much....

My mum's dad is a fisherman in indonesia..its something which they used to make for them to eat which they are out in the sea..make of fats/oil to keep them warm..and sugar to give energy and flour to make them full till their returns..
so guarantee..u guys will never get to eat it anywhere in Singapore or elsewhere..hee

I am so blessed..
Angel
nite

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.