In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Brand new Me!

Hey

guess what? What could be the BEST NEWS IN THIS WHOLEEEEEEEEE WIDE WORLD THAN "I FOUND MYSELF!"

This is a precious lesson which i just learnt and wanna share with u.

Now its the beginning of the new ME!!!! Time for celebration!!!! Cheers!!!!

God sent me an angel just now....and suddenly it enlighten me..

No wonder I made him feel so uncomfortable..
Let me explain where goes wrong..

I never realised that I was attached to him rather than loving him...which I thought I was... Attachment is like not that u love that thing but rather...u wanna have that thing and u want it so bad that u attached ur feelings to it..and once u felt that the thing doesn't belongs to u anymore..U felt the sense of lost..thus couldn't feel the happiness for that person whom u r attached to...when he finds someone else ..its as if someone has snatch it away from u. Thus that's when jealous comes in. That attachment also brings about the "force" which wasn't intended to..and sub-consciously was being carried out even not knowing in what way this "force" was present. Like my constant reply on his blog without knowing its way tooo much..or my repetition of the past is way tooo much.. I become relying on him..revolving too much around him...I wasn't living for myself..its like I am like a something that's fixed to him so that when he move I move..relying way too much on him to feel happy, sad or whatever. Oh..that feeling must be really tough and uncomfortable for him having something that kind of stick to him huh..

I didn't realized that until an outsider (who doesn't really know me told me this). Cuz normally u listen to people who are not too close to u..like u normally wont listen to family members but to ur friends outside or so..Its human nature.

That was my blind spot. And now I realized ..ya..I haven't been a positive person at all..thinking that I was all the time..tho..
Hmm.. Main reason is that I do not know how to love myself...and live for myself.. I am always trying to please and live for others..

He has been telling me this too..but it didn't really get into my brain till just now. I hear but I never understand..thinking that loving oneself is a selfish act.

One must love herself then can others starts to love u..right?
Only when u love urself..u can be really happy and be a happy person..
Happy person attracts people to them...A stressful and sad person turn people away from them.

Wow..U know what...???
From this moment now...I am no more the old me...
Tho I dun really know how to love myself or live for myself..but..I will going to try..no try no gain right..

Suddenly feel so light to release that attachment I fixed onto him or things around me.
From now on I wanna live for myself..and love myself. Everything I will think what Angeline wants first and what will make Angeline happy first..not what will make others happy first.

From the new Angeline

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.