In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, September 1, 2007

Happy thots

Today the man I love very much sms me telling me that he hope I am having happy thots now that the weekend is here..and take care..

I replied him with a smile..I told him...weekends or not makes no difference to me cuz I love my job...and jokingly I told him well if he recommend me more customers I will be happy..hee..

Some might be thinking...why does this man say this to Angeline...isn't she happy? Well..in the actual fact I have not been really happy...I have been pretty troubled or feeling kind of down recently...Thus I wrote to him...telling him pouring all my complains in life to him as usual...

Before I came into my blog.. I must confess I read something and immediately my negative thots comes in..I thot..what will I do without him...if one day this man really leaves me for another woman..for ur info he is not my bf neither am I his gf..what will I do..can i still survive? Can I survive the pain...again..
My heart was broken years ago when I broke up with my fiancee or should I say my husband to-be and thereafter even tho we broke off for quite a while...I was still very heart broken hearing him having a girlfriend and getting marry and now..has become a father..I am really afraid of bumping into him on the road..cuz we broke off in the mist of discussion for our wedding..

Many time this special man whom I love very much reminded me again...giving me encouragement to have positive thots and have faith and confidence..many times my old self comes in...

This clip I placed here is really good..it reminded me again...when we are down..thinking its the end of the world..I can't survive this time...I can't stand up again...Our Heavenly Father Jesus Christ, reminded us thru His little creation again..that God will give us strength to do so...nothing is impossible..even little "weak" plant can grow out in tough environment on the Hard wall...what else cannot be possible...am I even weaker than the plant...if God love the little plant so..How much more will He love His chosen one, His children..me/us...

This clip helps me..I hope it helps u too...
God bless...
let us continue to strengthen and encourage each other to be strong and grow together..Nothing is impossible with God. Amen.

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.