In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, September 30, 2007

Gone with Christmas Come with New Year

Just came back from Church..
I wore my favourite red dress which I bought in Melbourn to church today..
Almost everyone was saying..hey dear..u r sooo red today..
Chinese New Year huh..
Hey..why not..
I replied them "Its new year for me every day. Every day is a brand new day, a brand new start for me..Gone with the past and living forever as a brand new day." Brand new day comes with brand new hopes, joy and wonderful surprises along the way. Whatever is past is past..look towards the future and make it a better and happier one each and every day of our life.
All I have to do is to submit to the best of my goodness..which God has for me. Graping hold of something that doesn't belongs to me will never bring me happiness. Like the lesson we learn in church today..
(will share with u in the later part below.)
I thank God for the wonderful strength and joy He supplies.

Today we learn in our sermon/church service message..(God teaches us each time and refreshes us with His words each time we get close to Him and listen.)

Lessons I learn today is:
1) Break thru one self (fear & unwillingness)
2) submit to God's calling/ mission to build each other up..
3) Sincerely accept each other as who we are..
4) Patiently encourage & build each other up..
Nurturing needs lots of patients & love..and takes time..
5) God gives us strength, wisdom and power when we submit to Him to do what seems impossible.
With these few pointers..I firmly believe my life will be renew each and everyday..

This applies not just in church but also in our daily life..the acceptance of who we are..not enforcing our wishes on each other..even things between men and women.
Its alright if who we love doesn't response in the way we want them to..cuz eventually we are made different..and its the building up of each other that's most important. BGR is only a little part of life..so..let it go naturally..
If it comes it comes..if it goes it goes..what is best for us will eventually be ours..cuz we have Lord as our Father in Heaven.

Christians are diff. We believe in the will of God not fate..
Hmm..what's the different..

Recently I watched the show 881 with my mum..a very good show to my surprise.
It touches many hearts and we weeps as we watched..
Touched by the sadness of men's hopelessness and misery in fate..

Thank God, we Christian are different.
We don't believe in FATE. We believe in the will of God, Our Father in Heaven.
Believing in Fate is like believing that we are like animals waiting hopelessly to be pulled by life/fate to be slaughter anytime..which is really sad..

Believing in God, brings hope and happiness..
Cuz we are the children of God. God says that He as our Father in Heaven who even feed the birds in the air..dressed the flowers in the nature will surely provide us with what is BEST.. cuz He the creator and Our Father loves us soooo soooooooo much and will only gives us what is BEST for us.

Many times in life..we dun get things the way we want it..
we feel sad..
we ask God..why...why can't I have...
Answer is simple..but just that many times we are just way to stubborn to believe that God has a better plan for us..and is giving us only the BEST for us..
He takes away what is not the BEST for us..even tho we thot what we want is the Best.
Eventually no one knows us better than God Himself who created us.
Thus..I am blessed to be a christian..with the Father in Heaven who loves me deeply..
giving me only what is the Best in the Whole Wide World..
so are u..out there who also believe in Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Our life is in the hand of Happiness not Fate..sadness and destruction.

Are u my friend blessed too?
Hope u r or will soon be..All is ready..only for u to stretch out ur hands to say Father in Heaven, Lord Jesus Christ I am willing to receive this wonderful gift of Your Love for me.

So REJOICE CHRISTIANS WITH ME!
REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE..
(sing with me this song if u know)..
REJOICE IN THE LORD..ALWAYS AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE..
RE..JOICE..
RE...JOICE..
AND AGAIN..I SAY REJOICE..
REJOICE..
REJOICE..
AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE..


AMEN!
GOD BLESS & LOVE U!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.