In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Joke --- Ai Yo....


Hey guys...share with u a joke...
well...Just as I mentioned, i went to collect my new toy Nokia 6120 Classic last evening..and started mingling with it...

This phone has a unique function for the muslim...hmm...what's that u must be thinking...well..under "my box" there is this organisor..which I think..wow..cool...I can start writing or start an organisor there...and so I went in to explore...never did I realise its actually for muslims..there is the muslim's calendar..and their prayer time in diff part of the world and how to calculate..

Well..me a very devoted Christian and a non-muslim..of cuz doesnt need that..
----------------------------------------------------------
well..thats first part of my story...
then this morning..I was suppose to wake up at 7am to go to the open house at UNI SIM.. but I was way too tired..I changed my mind and decide to go only for the briefing at 2pm..so i need not wake up early...
However..here comes the joke...
In the mist of the nite..I dunno what time about 5am or so....
I was woke up by very noisy sound.....OOOOOOO....AHHHH.........BLAH BLAH BLAH....at first i thought i must be dreaming..but it just went on and on...
I had to force my eyes open to check out what sound is that....
Guess what...

Smart! haha..its the new Mobile Phone....Oh...No!!!! Its actually doing the Muslim's prayer...which some of u might have heard before if u live near a mosque how they sound when they pray....Oh...!!! Goodness.....cuz its time for their prayers..and I must have switched that button on accidently while exploring the phone last nite..thus waken up by the muslim mobile phone...Oh goodness...
only if they do a christian version I might be happier...
Realising its actually my Hp doing the "weird praying sound" i quickly shut it off...and climb back to my bed and continue to sleep...ZZzzzZZZ...

What a joke huh...
but seriously I dun wanna be waken up this morning by it again....I tried all way to explore how to turn of the alarm so it won't wake me up in the mist of my sleep to do muslim prayer anymore..
The designer for this hp must be a devoted muslim I think...
Pls..next time design one for christian..either with the Lord's prayer and with some nice Christian hymns perhaps...

:)
Did u laugh and roll on the floor?

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.