In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I just remember another Joke

Hi..as i looked thru my entire blog..
a joke came to my mind..
and of cuz the lead of the joke is me again...

One day I went to attend an early (Breakfast) Event organised by one of our English Christian suppliers...As it was as early as 8.30am I think...I had to wake up really early...and I was like half awake when my boss and his wife picked me up to go to that event..

As I reached the entrance of the event..guess what happened...
hahaha..
as mentioned its a breakfast event, actually the so-called a breakfast service to thank God for their new premises and also to introduce the new Publishing companies..
back to where I was..
since its a breakfast event..it has lots of nice delicious lookings pastery all over the place starting from the entrance...
It caught my eye of course..
but "Hey, what am i doing?" as I suddenly realised I was staring..STARING at the food for about 5 mins or so...which actually I wasn't...cuz I suddenly doze off..standing...then my soul came back..and wake me up..hahaha..looking as if i was so...craving for the food..till an extend the organisor came to me and say..dun be shy...go help urself with the food..
Oh Boy..its so ma lu...(embarassed)..
I am innocent..just caught dozing off while i looked at the food..which seriously..i wasn't that greedy..
Can u imagine that scene..
hahaha...

Hope u enjoy this joke..
Angel

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.