In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, September 16, 2007

Photoshop?




Just today during lunch with my churchmate, we were talking on wedding pics..how the wedding pics can look so nice..
you can look slimmer, flawless, big eyes, more busty...blah blah blah after the amendment..
so one of them ask me it is true that photoshop can does all those tricks..
as a graphic designer, photoshop is one of the major ones which we used to do such tricks...ist a must for us to know...this software..
and I reply yes dear...
another ask...how about can we add double eye lid to another eyes if one of my eyes doesnt have..I say ya...
How about making the eyes look bigger..ya...
well..do u think all those artist or models all look like angels or flawless...in real person...
nah...its all the camera tricks and photoshop works...by designers...
with these two everyone can become model..or at least look like a model...
but of cuz it takes time to edit too..
Just for fun..I used photoshop to edit of the pic which I dun look good in..
and added effects making it like pics...
That's the pic I just did..
btw ya..I make sure each time I edit all my pics to make it more flawless before printing or post online..hahaha..thats a habit..and a principal..not that I am ugly in real person but just to make myself look prettier..
which gal/woman doesnt wanna look pretty right..
hee..

Cheers,
Need my service to create a poster like a magazine cover for yourself or your love ones, you can always leave me a note..charges apply...its my profession..
Friends/churchmate..can negotiate..hahaha..
Only this time I am placing the original for you to see the difference..before and after..hee..(still normally I will make it look more natural.)

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.