In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gone with the wind..



First step of loving myself is to create a comfy and cozy environment to stay in.
After few hours of hard work..finally all is done..
Threw away lots of stuff which had past memories in them...
Tho frankly speaking looking at those stuffs..I did hesitate for a while and then tell myself..I must do it..and I did..
Was a little worked up when Mum started to flip the rubbish bag saying can donate those stuff which is in good condition to the charity (which I intend to threw away)...
Partially I was afraid she will see those stuff and start questioning..
and so I told her sternly..DO NOT PICK IT UP THOSE I THREW AWAY..THEY ARE MEANT TO BE THROWN AWAY. I guess she got my message and left the balance untouched.

Certain things even if I used to treasure them alot..now no longer has that value/meaning of keeping them anymore..left only some important stuff which I might have to return to him maybe sometime later.
How strange... its like shares..the value just fluctuate that quickly..
Value of the things are not weight by the cost or how much it is..rather its weight by the heart and sincerity in them.

Sweet memories are left in the past as Angeline proceed on with her new life..its not easy..require lots of determination..Tho every now and then..past memories came in..happy memories came in..but recalling his recent words.. I told myself..that's it. No more dwelling in the past..

I discover lots of precious things when I packed my room too..
Nice happy pics I took with my students while I was teaching years back..
Will add in the pics tomorrow after I scan them at work.
Those were the happy times..
Oh how I missed those times..
A friend asked me..why then dun u go back teaching..
I told her..
Things change..
Even if I go back teaching..
Environment, people and many things will no longer be the same..
Its like chemistry..
You need all the right amount of substance to make things happen..
I guess its the same as love too..

Thus the only way to find back the cheerful me.. is to be in love..
Don't u agree..when someone is in love..she/he will smile the sweetest esp during their honeymoon period..
But dun get me wrong...
When I say in love means... To be in love with God and myself..
Eventually..these are the two who will never leave us or forsake us..despite the changes we have in us..

I told God..God I am still thankful and grateful for you sending him into my life..
its never a regret..God often send me lots of angels at different times..
he is one of them..
I guess..angels are there to help us and not to be in love with us...
hee...

Thinking this way...I felt relieve and happy...
GAMBATTE ANGELINE SAN!

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.