In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The discipline Master

Phew!!! What a loong day...
finally back to my comfortable cozy space..ANGEL'S SKETCHBOOK..hee..
Its really good to be back here again after a loong tiring day!

Now I wanna share a cute little story with u..
Last nite..my two dogs were having dogs fight..over food...as usual...
I have two dogs, Ally (skinny white dog) & Lily (black dog).
Ally is most of the time the greedy one..who always swallow her food without chewing so that she can eat Lily's share too..
Just as the fight was on..I got kind of disturbed by their arugments..and decised..okie..its time for me to go out to discipline them..
Ha...guess what...???
My house discipline master is already there..a step faster than me..
Who? My dad? Nope. My mum? Nope. My sis? Nah.. Haha...U r right!!!
Its TIMMY THE CAT!
Yup..
Since Timmy is there already..doing his routine discipline..
I decided to keep quiet and watch him do the discipline..
TIMMY..without a 2nd word...
walked over to Ally..
Sited infront of Ally sternly...
Raised his right paw...
and there goes his /// onto Ally's head...
tho Ally was still in the fighting mood....
However, that did works..at least it stopped the dog fight..hahaha..
Wow..Cool Timmy huh..hee..
Well...Cool Timmy suddenly realised (after his mission was done)..that I was squanting behind him watching...
Immediately he transformed back to the little gentle timmy cat..and came walking gently to me..telling me sweetly that the dogs just fight...
hahahaha....that's my cat Timmy...

Well..most of the time, Timmy will hit Ally first even if its Lily's fault cuz Ally always bullies Lily who is more senior and gentle..
However, Ally acts like a baby whenever she is with me..funny huh..
Lily is just the opp. hahaha..But still I love them all...

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.