In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Sunday, September 2, 2007

lll you know what the 3 stroke means....in comic...


For those who likes to read comic, u probably know what 3 lll means...esp with the crow flying over Ah...Ah...Ah....and that 3 strokes of water coming down beside ur forehead..can u imagine that...ya...its an expression of embarassment or cold jokes...in present context...haha..I learnt it from the group of youngsters I mixed around with in my church..hahaha...

Hmmm..what has it gotta do with what I am gonna share...hee..
let's wait patiently and see....

Today is sunday...finally after not having lunch with my youth groups in church for nearly or more than a month cuz i was a filiar daughter keeping my mum accompany for lunch for that few sundays..I gotta join my group back for lunch again..
We went to the coffeeshop next door to have our lunch..
as usual we dragged and join tables to fit us in so that we can eat and talk together...
there is about ten of us today...as usual..we were siting and eating and talking at the same time...as I was happily enjoying my lunch...suddenly then goes....
OOO...AHHH....... sound again....
everyone at the desk was shocked! They all looked around...and thinking...when did we have a mosque built nearby...
Oh NO.....Not again.....
Its my hp again....there goes the muslim prayer again.....its time for the muslim to pray....and May told the rest...its Angeline's hp...cuz I was telling her and David this morning when I was in their car when they picked me up for breakfast and church..
Hearing that familiar...sound...I quickly turn and switch it off..somehow...
and Everyone was laughing and shocked...
Can u just imagaine..eating...and half way..OOOO...AH.....(muslim prayer) just start ringing beside u...esp we are eating by the dark alley..its so freaky..eerie...
It took us a loong moments to finally settle down and try to switch of my "Muslim prayer alarm"...
Actually ...I was waken up this morning at 5.45am by my hp...asking me to do the Muslim prayer...OHH!!!! BOY!!!
Can u understand now..how tis 3 lll is related to today's happening...
its soooo sooo embarassing...to..eat and suddenly this sound came out....
I can just imagaine..if Bill is siting beside me..how he might laugh non-stop and cannot stop himself from laughing just like what he did in the cinema whenever we goes to watch funny movie..and i "pinch/punch" him to stop..and he would say..."Oops..sorry..(then he will continue to laugh and say) but ...its ..sooo funny.....hahahahaha"
Oh Boy Oh Boy!

There goes another embarrasing moments...what a sunday...ha...ha...ha...
After church I brought my Nokia phone to Nokia centre in Century square to fix the problem..it took them quite a while to learn how to off that thing...its something new to them...

Oh Boy! let's keep our fingers crossed that I wont have to be waken up by the OOOOHHHH....AHHH....noise in the middle of sleep again...goodness...!!!

p.s. dun buy Nokia 6120 classic if u are not a muslim..hahaha..
by BIG HEAD PANDA ANGEL

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.