In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps.
- Proverbs 16:9



Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Spring cleaning2

As I was taking down all my books from my bookshelves..cleaning them one by one..
many has turned yellow and filled with dust...

I love reading christian spiritual books..but was greedy and often tempted to buy more than what I can read..ended up always reading the beginning and never finished them..
The only ones I finished are the one written by shi yi nuo..a doctor who is a very good writer. My books can be found all the way from the shelves to the floor and there are more in my cartons not yet being clear out.

Back to where I was..as I was cleaning the books..suddenly I saw an envelope..its actually a normal white piece of paper which was folded into an envelope with my name and his name written on it..
Opening it up...
It was a ticket dated: 06-01-2005 one of the admission ticket to the programme which he was busy with when I first knew him.

It was the first ticket which he gave me to watch what his work involve..
I remembered I brought my mum there..to watch and told her who he was..
From then on even when he was not in Singapore, mum often ask me about him and concern about him. He sent regards to my mum too whenever I mentioned about her.

Time flies..didn't know we knew each other in 2004 Dec Christmas.

Like this piece of ticket..its going into the bin..
What a spring cleaning..

No comments:

.......................MORE ABOUT ME................................

Wanna know more abt me??? Let's see...
I'm mostly Rachel
You are a dreamer, have a really good heart and are a lot smarter than people think you are! Being one of the most attractive people in your social circle makes you very popular with the opposite sex and you have no problem getting dates. You may have been spoiled as a rich kid, but the real world has taught you independence and responsibility. Plus you have an amazing sense of style and you are cool and sexy; but that doesn’t mean you don’t know how to appreciate what’s truly important in life-because you do.
I also have some Ross in me
You're the smartest person in your social circle, and have big goals in life. You may have a little trouble getting dates with attractive members of the opposite sex, but you are very passionate about your partner. You often feel insecure in a relationship and most of your relations end awkwardly. Some people may think you are a little dull and too practical, but you are just being a responsible and mature person. When you feel like it, you can certainly take the stick out of your butt and have a great time.